Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Went to my Reunion last night

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:43 AM
  • 19 Replies

Has anyone else already gone to their ten year reunion? Mine didn't suck. It wasn't great though. not even twenty percent of my class was there (granted, my graduating class was five hundred, sixty-five people). And it was sort of dull-I only saw a few people I knew, most everyone I wated to see couldn't/wouldn't come :P

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poshkat
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:52 AM

mine is next year and no i will not be going. all my friend from HS i kept we are all very close and talk almost everyday. the rest of them, well you couldnt pay me enough money to be in the room with those assholes again.

sweettigeress
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Mine is next year. I haven't heard anything about it yet. I want to go, but doubt I'll be able to since I'll have another baby and I'd have to travel. 

NSeni
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:02 AM

ours isnt til 2013... and no i will definately not be going. couldn't pay me a million dollars.

kngarber
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:03 AM

Mine is next year.  I always said I didn't want to go, but when I got my facebook I got in contact with a lot of old classmates...some I thought were the biggest snots ever and now that we've grown up and had kids we have a lot in common and I like them as people.  So I am kinda excited to go!

lovegrace222
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:13 AM

mine was last year & I didn't go.... didn't really feel like paying a $100 (for my dh & I) to go!  thanks to facebook I keep up with most of the people I like in school and even a few that now I talk to that I didn't in HS, but the rest I can live without ever seeing again.   I hated HS,  way to much drama--- it amazes me that so many people don't ever grown up!

damnthedaisies1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Mine was a few weeks back and I went.  It was at a night club near by which I think is a tacky location for a reunion.  No seating or food etc.  I am glad I went just to say I did but really it wasnt all that great.

TempestRayne
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Quoting lovegrace222:

.   I hated HS,  way to much drama--- it amazes me that so many people don't ever grown up!

It isn't so bad, but I know what you mean. My only saving grace was that my tiny bit of drama was grown up drama, lol. 

I was a little disappointed though. I worked really hard on the karaoke program and people only signed up for one song. I got a thankyou present though, lol.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Sam.Marie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:22 AM

My 10yr isnt until 2015 and Im not sure if I'll go or not! I think I would feel weird having a 9 and 6 yr old and pretty much everyone else either with real young kids or just starting out.

Wiifeytype1025
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:53 AM

Holy crap.. my graduating class was 38! lmao

Didn't go to the 5 yr reunion, 10 year is in 2012 but i probably wont go to that either.. Our class is full of a bunch of immature people so instead of a dinner or whatever, they just have a bonfire at a "popular kids" house and if youre not friends with them its uncomfortable.. and they all et shit faced and pass out in the yard... no thanks, I'm a mom now, I don't do dumb shit like that.

butterflyblu
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Mine is next year and I haven't heard anything about it and doubt I'll go.  High school wasn't a big deal to me.  I missed my 5 yr college reunion this year and was bummed.  I had an awesome time in college and made a lot of friends I still keep in touch with.  We have college reunions every 5 yrs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)