Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reading...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:11 PM
  • 10 Replies

What are you reading right now? Anything interesting?

I just got done reading "The Help" by Kathryn Stockette, which I liked a lot. Now, I am looking for something new to read :)

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
swilli06
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:19 PM

I like anything Karen Kingsbury. I also really enjoyed the Twilight Saga. A couple of ppl are trying to get me to read the Harry Potter series.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:38 PM

right now I'm reading alice in wonderland and the bible (which is kind of on going). Next on my list is "When good wishes go bad" by Mindy Klasky and "Marked" by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. Anyone read either books? Are they good?

peytonsmommy44
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Just finished "Identical" by Ellen Hopkins and plan on starting "Shutter Island" as soon as my mom is finished with it.

sakura912
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Currently reading Through Think and Thin, by Alison Pace, Finished The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, by Stephenie Meyer, and I've read the Mark, book one of the House of Night  Series, they are good.  My Sister's Keeper is a really good book, and so is Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult. 

MamaPeanut
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:02 PM

I'm currently on "The Heretic's Daughter".  It's good so far.

MoMmA04nWiFe05
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:02 PM

have to say im working on the second book of the Twilight Saga. Im enjoying them so far

cherry41089
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:45 PM

lovely bones

elly25
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:47 PM

I just finished a book last week. Eragon, book number three, "Brisinger". I'm looking for book number four now.

ajtherad
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:49 PM
I am currently reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer. It's rad, so far! Before that, I read her Eclipse Novella, The Short of Second Life of Bree Tanner - LOVED it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Just After Sunset by Stephen King - It is a collection of short stories.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)