• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working out...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

Holy shit, man! P90x lean just kicked my ass... I feel like I am dying & my stomache is sooo clenched right now!! I can so feel it in my tummy which is a great thing! It was so nice to sweat that much & know i was making a slow difference.. =) i feel good about it! Going to grill pork chops & have corn on the cob for dinner.. =)

wedding planning

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JMKristy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:04 PM

I'm jealous!! I want this!

luvmybaby
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:52 PM

DH has this.....thinking I may need to try it. I have about 15lbs to go and want to lose it now!

steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:35 PM

It was crazy & I couldn't even do some of the stuff.. they have you get on the floor & look as if you are clicmbing the floor, like rock climbing.. I was just looking at them as if they were crazy! But the guy is like, "As log as you try it, I'm happy".. It seriously didn't seem like an hour either.. =) I'm happy and can't wait to feel accomplished tomorrow as well.. DH downloaded ours so we watch it on our computer screen..   Wanna get something to hook it to the TV soon! But you definitely should get it! It seems great!  I'm going to do 90 days of P90x lean & then move to P90x classic after I slim down a little.. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)