Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im sad

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:14 PM
  • 18 Replies

I am going to have to give up my baby, the car not my actual baby. LOL. I have an Audi A8L its beautiful, its fast, its gorgeous but its way to expensive to have and insure :( so looks like we're going to have to downgrade :(( now I dont know what to get. I'll have 2 kids by February 2011. I dont do mini-vans or small cars. I am not allowed to drive a Chevy we're Ford people mostly aside from my car. Any options? Something that wont cost and arm & a leg to insure or make payments on (our current payment is nvm its alot over 400). Any ideas? We dont mind an SUV as long as its not huge (no Land Rover or Tahoe)

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2Coop
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM

I drive an Explorer. It's a nice size SUV and it gets pretty good mileage on the highway...We just took a roadtrip and got 20 mpg. Anyway, the back seat is nice and roomy and the driver's seat is super comfortable. Hope this helps!!

kaygarcia97
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Quoting Mom2Coop:

I drive an Explorer. It's a nice size SUV and it gets pretty good mileage on the highway...We just took a roadtrip and got 20 mpg. Anyway, the back seat is nice and roomy and the driver's seat is super comfortable. Hope this helps!!

I love my MILs Explorer (Exploder as my husband calls it dont ask). I have been looking at a Ford Edge or a Escape

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
kaygarcia97
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:39 PM

BUMP!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Quoting Mom2Coop:

I have one as well and love it. 

sugaree
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Get a JEEP baby!!!! <3

Gizmomommyof2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:43 PM

we have a mitsubishi outlander and it is nice. we have two kids and it fits us comfortably and have plenty of trunk space for all of there stuff. Our payments (330.10) plus insurance ( 51.00 a month) isn't alot!!!! we can afford that on one pay coming in since i am a SAHM. we love mitsubishi cars. our lancer we had first was nice but we were worried about space with two kids since the trunk was not that big!!!

calilove33
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM

aaaawww i feel your pain i just had to sell my Audi A4 Avant : (  I got a VW touareg. I love it! i hope you find some thing you like.

Brianav
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM
Sorry. We are Chevy lovers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstevens10
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:46 PM

I have an explorer sport trac and I love it... what about an Acadia? not sure what they run but they are nice

Sam.Marie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Well I love my 300 and since we are only planning on 2 kids it works great for us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)