Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe TMI, but I need some help.

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:40 PM
  • 21 Replies

Ok...I don't know how many other of you ladies experience this but...when I'm on my period and I stand for long periods of time I get this heavy pain feeling down below like my uterus is about to just drop to the floor. The only way to relieve the pain is to sit down. 

Well...I'm pregnant, naturally I don't have periods anymore...however, DH and I just had sex not too long ago and when I stand I get that same feeling. Anyone have any advice or know what I'm talking about?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweettigeress
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:53 PM

23 views and no one knows what i'm talking about? =(

mstevens10
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:54 PM

sorry mama.. i don't :( but heres a bump!

JenniL05
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:55 PM

I do know what you're talking about but I have no idea what it is. ;) I've never had an abnormal pap or anything and I am pregnant now too and everything is all well and good. Sorry I'm no help!

Sophie1106
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:56 PM
How far along are you now? I had a heavy feeling like that towards the end of my pregnancy. I'd have to sit down too. But it was because the baby had dropped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:57 PM

At least you know what I'm talking about. lol! I don't know what it is either. I've never had an abnormal pap either. I'm thinking it stemmed from having sex, but if it's not better by tomorrow I'm going to the OB.

Quoting JenniL05:

I do know what you're talking about but I have no idea what it is. ;) I've never had an abnormal pap or anything and I am pregnant now too and everything is all well and good. Sorry I'm no help!

Sam.Marie

ummm the only thing I have had close to that is I had a sharp lingering pain on my right ovary for like 3 days while waiting for an u/s because my doctor found something on my right ovary (turned out to be nothing) sorry I wasnt much more of a help but the next time you go to the doctor tell him/her what you are feeling.

sweettigeress

I'm only 22w. But I get this feeling when I'm on my period too. 

Quoting Sophie1106:

How far along are you now? I had a heavy feeling like that towards the end of my pregnancy. I'd have to sit down too. But it was because the baby had dropped.

Kina2308
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:58 PM

I get the same pain....no idea what it is sadly.  BUMP.

dababiesdreams
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:59 PM
sorry hun....i make sure to sit often but i have knee problems along with being pregnant. If your not bleeding i wouldn't worry too much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sam.Marie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:59 PM

Also I had that kind of pain when I was pregnant with my second and the doctor told me that it was the ligaments in my stomach werent as strong the first time around so now they were having a hard time holding up my uterus.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)