Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i pod touch... (piog)

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:30 PM
  • 30 Replies

do u have one?? if so, what do u think of it??

i just bought one, because i wanted an mp3 player(4 the gym), but figured with everything else you get with the i pod, it would be worth it.....now, im feeling guilty about the cost and debating taking it back... so again, what do u think???

thanks

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SkylursMomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:31 PM
Whats piog?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
love741
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Quoting SkylursMomma:

Whats piog?

i posted this in another group.., but didn't get much of a responce, so i reposted here....

it stands for Posted In Other Group.....

SkylursMomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Ahhh ok...Im still pretty new to all this....lol thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SkylursMomma
Ahhh ok...Im still pretty new to all this....lol thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.ALVAREZ143
I am torn! I want one but my phone does it so its a waste! And my phone was more $ than the ipod. so it does the apps touch and everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittenripmaygo
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:47 PM

honey.. do what i did.. i can't afford an ipod touch.. nor do iwant the internet on there... i went to big lots and bought a 40$ mp3 touch ;] works like a chrm AND you can watch movies on there lol

angeldescending
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:47 PM

The touch is pretty cool but if you are somewhere there is no wifi you basically have a cool looking mp3 player that maybe has a few games you may have purchased.. even then sometimes you cant play the games unless it is linked up to wifi...  OH FYI keep a rubber case and screen guard on it... The faces break super easy!!  I like the ease with searching your library much better than the older ipods... 

lilchloesmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:49 PM
I am on mine right now. I love it. I don't have a cell phone so it's great for me. You get all the fun stuff of a smart phone without the phone part and the monthly bill. Plus they have a skype app, so really you can talk to people. I even use mine to text my friends with cellphones, Chat on yahoo, email, etc. Keep it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugaree
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:57 PM

I have one and I looooove it! I can do everything with it. I can pick up free wireless and look stuff up when I'm not near a computer I can get prices on things and check store hours of places I want to go. I can transfer money in my online banking.  It's just really convenient, and all the apps you can download are amazing. I have a ton of them and they're all free! I work at night so it also comes in handy then bc I can play around on the internet! <3

LaurenMarie2307
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:06 PM

I bought the ipod touch in april with my income tax money, i liked it, but i utimately thought it would be a better choice to go with the actual iphone, and i loveeee it!!!!!!   JMO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)