• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He does love me!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:44 PM
  • 7 Replies
Yes I'm another Twilight fan. Lol. I saw the first movie in the theater with my sister. Dh was deployed at the time. I was supposed to see New Moon with her but she flaked. So I ended up not seeing it until it came out on DVD. Dh didn't want to go see it. As I'm sure many of you know, Eclipse comes out on Friday. I hadn't even mentioned it to him. I was just planning on waiting til it comes out on DVD again. But dh actually, without me even saying anything, offered to go with me to see it! Kind of a big deal since I know he hates the whole Twilight thing. But he said I deserve a break and he knows how much I want to see it. So I'll ask my mom to stay with the kids and we're going to go. I don't get out much so I'm so excited! We're going to wait a week or two though until the screaming girl chaos dies down. Lol. But I can hardly wait! The man drives me crazy half the time but I guess he can be sweet and he does love me! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Navywifey2007
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:46 PM

YAY=) I didn't see either of the first until last month,lol! Dh will be home on leave July 23rd and said hes gonna take me...yay! When a man agrees to take you too what they call "chick flicks" hes a good man=)

C.ALVAREZ143
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:47 PM
Same here DH made plans for the sitter and everything to take me to see the showing of all three movies. I was like aw.... you do love me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweetmommy12526
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:49 PM

BUMP!

carleighsma2010
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:51 PM

Awe...my Honey surprised me with New Moon tickets last year! I was shocked. He'd known I had read all the books and was really into the love story, but I didnt think he'd been paying that much attention! Kudos to your DH! LOL, we'll have to see if I'll be so lucky this time! :)

Ali84Shorty
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:53 PM

ah lucky Im a single mom so i have no choice but to wait for the dvd to come out =(

miller060905
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:01 PM

how awesome!  my dh is going to watch our 2 girls (ages 3 1/2 and 5) and our two nieces (ages 3 months and 11 yrs - but the 11 yr old has a disability and actually is as much work as the 3 younger ones) so that me and my SIL can go see it next week.... hehe.... hes such a great hubby!

Sophie1106
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:58 AM
Aw that's much more work than going with you! Lol. What a nice guy!

Quoting miller060905:

how awesome!  my dh is going to watch our 2 girls (ages 3 1/2 and 5) and our two nieces (ages 3 months and 11 yrs - but the 11 yr old has a disability and actually is as much work as the 3 younger ones) so that me and my SIL can go see it next week.... hehe.... hes such a great hubby!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)