Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Urgent prayer request!! Update!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:20 PM
  • 2 Replies

I don't know how many of you follow different things I post on here-well yesterday I posted about having had my fair share of sick children. Well we started VBS tonight out our church-and my 8 yr old had to be rushed to urgent care with horrible stomach pain-my Pastors wife used to be a nurse and believes my oldest may have an impacted bowel-I just ask you all to pray that what ever it is we can get it fixed-she was fine all day and looked like someone shot her tonight she was in that much pain. So I asked you all to please pray for her-her name is Charity. 

Well they have returned from the urgent care. There is no blockage Praise the Lord!!! But she is dehydrated and the dulcolax(which the doctor told us to give her) caused the cramping and caused the sudden fever like feel to her. She is doing much better now-no pain and is eating and drinking-I talked to another nurse friend of mine and she told me to give them liquids every 30 minutes to help rehydrate them. So thank you for all your prayers

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Navywifey2007
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Will do hun!! Hope everythings ok=(

Mom2Jade08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Will do... Hope she gets better...

I am also a nurse, but it might be appendicitis...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)