• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Mommies in...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:50 PM
  • 7 Replies

Any moms out there in Nacogdoches, TX or surrounding area? I'm really needing some friends with kids around me... Just looking for some Moms to talk to around here, maybe some play dates?...

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mom2Jade08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Were in Texas is that? I live in southern tip of Tx...

mrsnash
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:00 PM

bout 2-3 hours north of houston

kaygarcia97
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:01 PM

I am FROM Magnolia, TX  but I am stationed in CA :(

ajtherad
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:05 PM
The only part of TX I'm close to is El Paso..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnash
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:02 PM

BUMP!

rachelmurphy72
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:19 PM

Well, unfortuately I live in Cypess... it's a small ways from Naca-nowhere! BUTTTTT!!! There's no problems meeting and getting close to other moms online! lol... and I know what you mean about meeting other moms. When you're a stay at home mom, adult interaction is CRUTIAL!

mrsnash
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Rachel, it is I have been enjoying have so many other mom's to talk to, especially ones going through (or have been through) similar situations I am currently dealing with. :) I have two really good friends (my best friends) 1 is married and has 3 (4, 3, and less then 1 yr) kids but she lives in La Porte, so I don't get to see her much. We talk on the phone but with her 3 and my one taking the time out to talk when we both can is sometimes pretty hard, but I still love her. :) She is actually who got me on here, which I really appreciate. The other is single, in nursing school, and lives in Huntsville, so I don't get to see her very much either but she does make trips up to see me when she can cause it's a lot easier for her then me.

I was just hoping maybe I could find some mom's around me also. It would be nice to have other kids for my daughter to play with, or mom's to talk to when I take her to the park, etc.

I know where Cypress is. My husband and I have some friends living there. Come to think of it most of our friends live in or around the Houston area lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)