Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you been to sea world?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:20 AM
  • 8 Replies

I'm going to sea world this weekend. I've never been before and have no clue what I should take, my wagon? snacks? water? a fan? Any tips or sugestions? Thanks guys!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
saduncan
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:39 AM

It's been YEARS since I have been.  Definitely water and snacks.  Not sure about the other stuff...wagon may be helpful.  Have fun!!

fairymom2316
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:52 PM

They have these little carts that you can rent so the kids can sit but if you think one of the kids would want to fall asleep, bring your own. I dressed the kids with swimsuits and light clothes since I knew they were going to get wet. I also brough extra clothes for them to change into after the Shamu show. Bring sunblock, hats and sunglasses for the kids if they wear them.

Have fun, we might go next weekend! =)

KBix
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:54 PM
We haven't taken little man yet but growing up we always wore our bathing suits under a pair of shorts and tank top with lots of sunscreen. Have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:56 PM

I went last year and it was so much fun but yes bring extra clothes cause the kids will get wet lol and water and sunblock are important too. They sell them there but they're crazy expensive! Have fun!

armywifey1983
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:44 PM

extra clothes! snacks, water, swim suits under clothes, hats and sunblock, camera and batteries. I'm just going to say that I'm jealous! I grew up in San Diego, and I would go there all the time with my family and school. I miss it so much!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Thank you guys so much for all the great tips!

MamaPeanut
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Definitely a wagon or stroller (LOTS of walking), and swim suits for the kids under their clothes (play areas w/ water).

we took Riley when she was a little over 2 the first time we went to Disney in Orlando.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Oh great advice! Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)