Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:28 AM
  • 13 Replies

What did everyone do over the weekend? How was the weather?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
collegemama2one
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:32 AM

I studied and went out with SO and his mom then yesterday we went to pick up DD. the weather was hot and yucky

poptart0325
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:39 AM

It was extremely boring and HOT.  Saturday I went grocery shopping and spent the rest of the day inside, cleaning and watching movies.  Sunday I helped my husband put a roof on our shed and I was pouring sweat after being out there for not even 5 minutes!  This Florida heat is terrible.  I spent the rest of my Sunday afternoon watching movies and laying around.  Being out in that heat made me feel so drained and exhausted.

cannonsmommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Sat we went to a hunting expo about 1 1/2 hrs away from where we live. My SO is a big hunter. Him & ds watch ALL of the hunting shows on the Outdoor Channel. We got to meet Lee & Tiffany & a few other Outdoor Channel celebs. Sunday we spent the entire day in the pool. It was very hot both days in the high 80's to 90's.

sweettigeress
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:53 AM

The weather was horrible. It was SO hot. DH and I finished painting the new baby's room. We didn't do much. Went out for our anniversary on Friday. Today it's raining like crazy. =/ At least my garden is getting a nice drink.

sweettigeress
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:54 AM

That sounds exciting. I'm glad you had a good weekend.

Quoting cannonsmommy:

Sat we went to a hunting expo about 1 1/2 hrs away from where we live. My SO is a big hunter. Him & ds watch ALL of the hunting shows on the Outdoor Channel. We got to meet Lee & Tiffany & a few other Outdoor Channel celebs. Sunday we spent the entire day in the pool. It was very hot both days in the high 80's to 90's.

sdwyer
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:54 AM

I did a lot of shopping! My parents took the girls to the zoo so I could have a few hours of quiet time. I did a lot of homework so I wouldn't have so much to do this week. That was pretty much the extent of my weekend. It has been so hot here like in the high 90's. Where we live it's usually just in the 70's or low 80's. I can't complain though because my husband works in 137 degree heat every day

DylansMom213
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:57 AM

We didn't really do much on Friday night, just hung out. Saturday we just had a lazy day, then went to the in-law's to celebrate my bil's birthday...I hate going over there, we ended up not getting home until almost two in the morning! Ridiculous. Anyway then yesterday we hung out at home, then went to my dad's because my stepmom and stepsisters are in town, so we hung out by the pool. That was fun. It was hot all weekend and then it rained like crazy last night!

carliemarie1015
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:04 PM

ugh. my weekend was awful... :( my 19mo old has been sick since Friday--fever, cough, runny nose & eyes...and CRABBY. since Sat he has been spitting out his OTC meds I've been trying to give him to make him feel better... :( and he slept like TOTAL crap last night...and so did the rest of us  :(
but we have an appt with his pedi this afternoon...

and now the Hubs is feeling like crap..

Alexsmom04
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:11 PM

exciting! We got a new jeep, went fishing, went to a cookout and I got a 98 on my homework. It was probably the best weekend we have had in a long time. The weather was hot!

KBix
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Friday it rained a bit and this weekend was hot and gorgeous...

but it was a nice quiet weekend

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)