Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The show Army Wives

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:56 AM
  • 26 Replies

Anyone love it as much as me??  I am soooo into this show.  I am wondering why Pamela and Chase got divorced due to him being gone all the time and now they are divorced he is always home??  Make no sense to me.

Also, I have a feeling that something tragic is about to happen to someone.  Anyone else have that feeling?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Kney-
by Courtney on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Yeah I'm alittle effy about that but in their eyes you can still see they love each other.

I'm really big into the show I kick my husband and son out of the house so I can watch it.

I also agree with you I think something really bad is going to happen next week. I will have to make sure I have tissues next to me because I always tear up when they have to leave

ajtherad
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:04 PM
I was an Army Wife (though my motto is "Once an Army Wife, ALWAYS an Army Wife!"), but I won't go near that show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KBix
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:04 PM

i like it but my husband can't watch it with me, he nitpicks every little thing.

Brycensmom08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:05 PM

I am sooo hoping that nothing happens to Frank.  If it does, I am going to become anti army wives.  Him and Denise look so inlove again and sooo sweet.  He is gonna miss the birth and the baby's first year.  I cant wait until next week.  I hate it when they juice up a show like this and do a huge turn around.  Frank looked like he was having the time of his life

Brycensmom08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:37 PM

bump

Sophie1106
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:38 PM
My husband is the same way. He's always going on about how the uniforms aren't right. Who cares!? Lol.

Quoting KBix:

i like it but my husband can't watch it with me, he nitpicks every little thing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherslove82
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Not only is he always home, but he has time to "hang out" with his neighbor and her brother. That would piss me off.  I kind of hope he'll get a clue and maybe they'll get back together.

youngnconfused
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:43 PM

i have it on the DVR so I can watch when my hubby isnt home and then I can skip the comercials.  I have had a bad feeling the past few shows but I havent got to watch last nights yet.

KBix
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:47 PM

omg my husband hated when one of the husbands was a recruiter bc he would get so mad about everything he was doing wrong. lol

Quoting Sophie1106:

My husband is the same way. He's always going on about how the uniforms aren't right. Who cares!? Lol.

Quoting KBix:

Kristina~mommy to Bailian and wife to Brad~ 
Brycensmom08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:18 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)