Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mtv Teen mom

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:22 PM
  • 43 Replies

I'm soooo happy that show is coming back on i can't wait lol Does anyone else watch that or watched it

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AimeeJenee
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:22 PM

I can't wait either!! Counting down the days!

chrissy8907
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM
I watch it and I am too. I was a teen when I had my dd I wish they came out with this show sooner I probably would have thought twice lol who's your favorite girl?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallentears1986
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM

man i love that show unfortuantly I just moved and we arent gonna get cable so I might have to watch it on mtv.com with stolen internet!

--Nicole--
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Is there a new season starting? When? I don't have cable so I watch the shows I can online.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown Click for more info!

g1ennfa1th
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I love that show.  When does it start back?  I saw some previews and looks like it is going to be good this season.  I have been watching since they were pregnant. 

CountryGirl0809

i like it oto.   when does it come on  I thought it was tomorrow but my mom told me the 20th??

shanda0914

It's been so long i'm trying to remember all the names but i think her names is Macy with the dbay bf ryan...I love macy.

Quoting chrissy8907:

I watch it and I am too. I was a teen when I had my dd I wish they came out with this show sooner I probably would have thought twice lol who's your favorite girl?

-Kney-
by Courtney on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Quoting --Nicole--:

Is there a new season starting? When? I don't have cable so I watch the shows I can online.

it starts next tuesday the 20th.

devo84
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:25 PM
I like the show a lot but FARRAH (sp?) pisses me off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
g1ennfa1th
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Maci ios my favorite.  I wish she would have kicked ole boy to the curb sooner. 

Quoting chrissy8907:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)