Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

soooo selfish

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM
  • 15 Replies

What is your most selfish concern?

it is so humid out that I cannot keep my hair straight for the life of me!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poshkat
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:34 PM

that im still swollen on my right side where the yanked out my wisdom teeth, and my face does not look normal!! ugh!!

Charli627
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:26 PM
That I still look a couple mths pregnant. Had the baby 4 mths ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KBix
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:34 PM

lol my hair looks like a frizzball bc of the humidity right now

MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:35 PM

the pimples that formed  a perfect triangle on my forehead lmao aah!

Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:37 PM

that i want DS to stop bugging me! i'm so sick- no idea whats goin on, but its between getting really dizzy, body aches, really sore throat (felt like strep, but add stomach acid to it), i've been having bathroom issues, and throwing up (BM issues and throwing up lasted for three hours straight!)

Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:38 PM

My hair gets super frizzy in the humidity too. I HATE it!

Quoting poshkat:

that im still swollen on my right side where the yanked out my wisdom teeth, and my face does not look normal!! ugh!!

Poor you! I Hope it goes down soon. I have been putting off my appt to get all 4 of mine out. But they are starting to cause me pain, so I need to reschedule it. I'm terrified!

DS #1: 10/8/02

DS #2: 2/22/06

DD: 4/4/09 (surprising us @ 36 weeks, 6 days)

poshkat
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:42 PM

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

My hair gets super frizzy in the humidity too. I HATE it!

Quoting poshkat:

Poor you! I Hope it goes down soon. I have been putting off my appt to get all 4 of mine out. But they are starting to cause me pain, so I need to reschedule it. I'm terrified!

DS #1: 10/8/02

DS #2: 2/22/06

DD: 4/4/09 (surprising us @ 36 weeks, 6 days)

thanks, im alot better than i was on friday. my face looks pretty normal now but that butcher did a number on me!! when you go in to get them done dont get all 4 done together!! i think i made it worse thou becuase i tend to grind my teeth and clench my jaw in my sleep.

sexy......even in a dress

KellyMarie105
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:45 PM

That my tan is going away and I need to go back to the tanning bed, but I've decided to quit tanning for health reasons and now I'm going to look all pale. 

devo84
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:51 PM
That I don't want to go see Toy Story 3 with my mom, little brother and my kids for my moms birthday, because I'm tiered and still sore from surgery and I'd rather just get a break! That and I'm sick of having adult acne!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misskatrinax0x
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:57 PM
I don't think that's selfish, especially since you just had surgery!!!

Quoting devo84:

That I don't want to go see Toy Story 3 with my mom, little brother and my kids for my moms birthday, because I'm tiered and still sore from surgery and I'd rather just get a break! That and I'm sick of having adult acne!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)