Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning Game time. Who's up for it?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:20 PM
  • 12 Replies

It's Monday and it's time to get started I suppose. So who's with me?? 

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweettigeress
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Here's my list. 

Living Room: De-clutter, straighten, dust, vacuum, vacuum furniture.

Dining Room: Finish making last pillowcase dress, put up sewing machine and sewing box, clean table and chairs, dust, vacuum rug, sweep and mop

Other: Vacuum bedrooms, sweep and mop hallway, finish folding laundry and put it away.

WesAndNicksMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:30 PM

i'm sick so i'll just watch you guys lol

ashleymosq
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:33 PM

Well I suppose I can join in. I need to get some stuff done and this actually does help me to get off my butt and do it lol. So my list is:

Put away clean dishes, wash others.

Fold and put away clothes and wash more to fold and put away.

Clean and declutter my room.

Clean DD's room.

Sweep mop kitchen, living room, hallway, and bathroom.

I think that is good enough for today. Unless I find more to do and more energy to do it with lol.

CafeMom Tickers
Mommy2Brooke
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:35 PM

I some how found the motivation to clean the entire house this Saturday, so no chores for me today!!  I'll watch you guys play LOL

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

ashleymosq
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:38 PM

I get like that sometimes. It is so nice to be able to do nothing because everything is already clean. I just have been having fewer and fewer of those days lately. Lol too tired usually.

Quoting Mommy2Brooke:

I some how found the motivation to clean the entire house this Saturday, so no chores for me today!!  I'll watch you guys play LOL

Sophie1106
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:41 PM
Too late. I'm done for the day. Lol. I cleaned the kitchen, de-cluttered and put away laundry. I just need to vacuum but ds fell asleep in his swing in the living room so I'm going to do it later. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamarama333
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:46 PM

just finished mine.

Folded and put away 2 huge baskets of laundry

Washed dishes and put away

Went grocery shopping (spent way too much because i took both kiddos with me)

re-organized playroom

picked up and vaccumed livingroom

mopped bathrooms(all 3)

cleaned one kiddos bedroom

Vaccumed stairs.

SIT AND RELAX FOR % MINUTES!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

sweettigeress
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:48 PM

I can't get anything done on the weekends because DH is home. lol! I did start the laundry though. So now I just have to fold it all and put it away.

Quoting Mommy2Brooke:

miller060905
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:33 PM

I'll play... i'm cleaning anyways but i keep losing my motivation.  dh's grandma is coming up in a few hours to stay the night so i HAVE to get the whole downstairs done and would like to get the hallway and girls bedroom done upstairs. 

so far i have: picked up the dining room and changed the table cloth (all that's left in there is to vacuum) started a load of laundry, picked up the downstairs bathroom.... haha... so not much!  lol.  I'm about to stick lunch in the oven rght now but i'll work on more cleaning while it's cooking!  then i'll update right before we eat!  happy cleaning ladies!

ashleymosq
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Quoting ashleymosq:

Well I suppose I can join in. I need to get some stuff done and this actually does help me to get off my butt and do it lol. So my list is:

Put away clean dishes, wash others.

Fold and put away clothes and wash more to fold and put away.

Clean and declutter my room.

Clean DD's room.

Sweep mop kitchen, living room, hallway, and bathroom.

I think that is good enough for today. Unless I find more to do and more energy to do it with lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)