Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

potty question

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:05 PM
  • 5 Replies

short and sweet version: for those who have boys how did you get them potty trained to poop in the potty?

my son turned 3 in january and he is in big boy underpants. He only has accidents when he poops on himself. He usually poops in the mornings about an hour or so after he wakes up. I REALLY want to get him to poop in the potty but he just doesnt seem to get it. He knows hes pooping because he will go hide in his bedroom to do it.  We decided to start him in headstart (he likes being around other kids and seems ready) and he seems really excited about it but i know he has to be completely potty trained before he can start and the school starts in august. SO any helpful hints or 'how to" stories are appreciated. Oh and he pees standing up in front of the potty. he seems to hate sitting on the pot to pee.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KBix
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:07 PM

we bribed Bailian with a pooping reward. He is 3 and it worked on him. He had to go 2 weeks with no accidents and he did it and got to pick out the Pull String Woody Doll

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:07 PM

UGH! I have no idea how I did it. Mine just turned 4 and he just started doing it every time, but we keep having slip ups. It's crazy!

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:12 PM

BUMP!

momamouse07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:20 PM

thanks for the replies ladies!

KBix
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:39 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)