Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kind of embrassing

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:05 PM
  • 17 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you have a problem with unwanted facial hair & if so how to you get rid of it?

Options:

wax

bleach

tweeze

shave

other

I dont have this problem

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 48

View Results

So, I have a good bit of unwanted facial hair & it really bothers me.. I have started noticing in a lot of my pictures as I get older it gets darker. My husband says it is not that bad but, I am very self conscious about it. I want to get rid of it but, didnt know which route to go so I thought I would ask someone else.

Do any of you ladies have a problem with unwanted facial hair & if so, what method do you use to get rid of it & why do you choose that way???

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
merebri
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:07 PM

I get those pre-waxed strips and just wax it off. I would NEVER tweeze it off. I tried that once and it hurt way to much. 

aysherrell01
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:12 PM

How much do those cost?

Quoting merebri:

I get those pre-waxed strips and just wax it off. I would NEVER tweeze it off. I tried that once and it hurt way to much. 

MegaMutant
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:14 PM

I have it due to hormonal imbalance. Mine's too thick to completely wax, so I shave and tweeze.

merebri
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:18 PM

I'm not positive but i'm going to guess about $7-$10. Maybe more. They are called Sally Hanson Hair Removal Wax Strip Kit if you want to look it up on target or wal-mart's website.

Quoting aysherrell01:

How much do those cost?

Quoting merebri:

WesAndNicksMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:20 PM

i just have one weird stray hair on my neck (i just noticed it last week but it was WAY long) and i plucked it lol

aysherrell01
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM

ok thanks I will check them out

Quoting merebri:

I'm not positive but i'm going to guess about $7-$10. Maybe more. They are called Sally Hanson Hair Removal Wax Strip Kit if you want to look it up on target or wal-mart's website.

Quoting aysherrell01:

How much do those cost?

Quoting merebri:

aysherrell01
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:27 PM

also how often do you use them??

Quoting aysherrell01:

Quoting merebri:

Quoting aysherrell01:

How much do those cost?

Quoting merebri:

shawnalovesdon0
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Ive used those before for my eye brows and the two dark chin hairs I get lol and they work great! I used them about a week to two weeks

Quoting aysherrell01:

Quoting aysherrell01:

Quoting merebri:

Quoting aysherrell01:

How much do those cost?

Quoting merebri:

aysherrell01
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Oh that is not to bad.. I think I will give it a try.. Thanks Ladies

Quoting shawnalovesdon0:

Ive used those before for my eye brows and the two dark chin hairs I get lol and they work great! I used them about a week to two weeks

Quoting aysherrell01:

Quoting aysherrell01:

Quoting merebri:

Quoting aysherrell01:

How much do those cost?

Quoting merebri:

activitymode
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:44 PM

WAX WAX WAX lol.  It will change your life if you feel that bad about it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)