Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am going crazy

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

is summer vacation over yet? my 4 and 6 year old are making me crazy. their dad has been in korea for 2 years and is comming home very soon, i can't say how soon cuause of security. but they are all amped up and doing naughty thing after naughty thing; fighting and doing things for attention and just acting out. these days are dragging by. i am excited but the kids are gonna give me a nervous break down. I can't wait until daddy is home. I NEED HELP!!!!!! i need a cage, i need something! i wish these days would hurry up and my hubby was home and my kids wern't on overdrive.

Nadine-- interracial family (and proud of it!) bossy, boy raising, family loving, Adult Child of an Alcoholic surviving, rap music listening, non-spanking, t.v watching, animal loving, involved in my kids schooling, volunteering, college going, in love with my two beautiful boys kind of mama!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
smo210
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:56 PM

I HAVE 6 3 IN SCHOOL THEY WERE DRIVING ME IN INSANE ALSO .I SENT3 TO GRANDMA FOR 1 MONTH MY HOUSE IS QUITE NOW EXEPT MY 3 AND 4 YR OLD FIGHT SOME TIMES.

LancesMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:04 PM

hugsSo glad to hear about your hubby coming home! Stay strong!! You can do it!

KBix
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:40 AM

bump

sweettigeress
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I'm sorry mama. Hang in there. Keep them separated if they can't play well together.

TempestRayne
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:48 PM

LOL, I definitely know that feels. We still have more than a month to go. my kids are driving me crazy too. 

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM

This is my son today!!! UGH!!!!

Quoting Nadine254:

is summer vacation over yet? my 4 and 6 year old are making me crazy. their dad has been in korea for 2 years and is comming home very soon, i can't say how soon cuause of security. but they are all amped up and doing naughty thing after naughty thing; fighting and doing things for attention and just acting out. these days are dragging by. i am excited but the kids are gonna give me a nervous break down. I can't wait until daddy is home. I NEED HELP!!!!!! i need a cage, i need something! i wish these days would hurry up and my hubby was home and my kids wern't on overdrive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)