Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what a nightmare::sigh:: is this sh*t ever ending (sorry long)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:51 PM
  • 2 Replies

so we all know the body can do some odd stuff at times. sickness popping up outta nowhere, weird rashes,etc well this past week/weekend i had my own little nightmare,annoying case. wed evening i decided to go lap swimming and i took my 4 yr old with me because the pool we were swimming at my 17 yr old bro lifeguards at and i knew she's be more than happy to see him and swim. well we get in the water @ 6 15 and got out @ 7 on the dot because my brother had to get back on the stand and i wanted to get home and get washed up and get my daughter settled in.we shower get out and i dress, make my way to my little area in the living room. a few secs after sitting down i start itching, i scratch and think oh dry skin from the chlorine. make my way to the bathroom and look in the mirror.OMG entire next,boobs,left/right side,back,butt have broken out in hives and i mean BAD !!!!! I hope back in the shower thinking it would help.NOPE i get out and nothing has changed. wed night i spent sitting up, on the sofa miserable. i tried aloe which helped a little,thrus morn comes and nothing has changed.all day i was just miserable and ticked,thinking wth has happened to me,what have i gotten into. the weekend comes and i'm breaking out on & off, finally sat evening ( 6ish) i finally had enough hopped in my car and went to my local patient first taking along what i'd be using that way they'd know. i get admitted and the doctor comes in and i tell her everything !!!! she proceeds to say because i didn't know what made me break out the best way to get things started was giving some blood to see how white blood cells were. the test came back fine so she said we'll give you steroids, i needed to get some zerytec and continue with my benadryl. so i pick my stuff up from walgreens get home shower and take my meds and eat. go to bed around 11 and sleep all night,get up @ 4 sunday because hubby woke up and everything had cleared and i'm thinking " thank you jesus!!!!" well yesterday,ALL day i was fine.the evening rolls in and i go pick my daughter up from her aunt get home,shower,give her a bath,talk to my mom on the phone around 9.finish with her and start to notice itching AGAIN!!!! UGH. i looked at my arms and here are these reds splotches and i think okay lets take the necessery measures to make sure this doesn't spread. i do what i'd been doing since sat night after my doctor visit and nothing worked. i go to bed lastnight itching again and with these red areas on me.wake up this morning,shower,get out,dry off and the shit had spread from my arms down between my legs,on down to my ankles. so i grab my daughter up dress her,dress my self and run to my local walgreens for more cream. get home around 11 or so and undress so i can put this cream on and would you believe the stuff has gone!!!! WTH so now it's 4 48 and i'm still fine. wondering though wth hell has been wrong with me,why does this stuff come then leave then come back and the doctor said it was a allergic reaction,to what i have nooooo clue. my life stays the same even on down to food,routine,etc. i for the life of me has not been able to figure this one out. i know on web.md they say stuff like this can happen. hives,rashes come stay on you leave then come back but on another area of your body and even worst then leave and never come back again ::sigh:: wondering is this the end or will i be in for more :( what i've been taken (EVERYTHING) from late last wed on up till today

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nickieb85
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:54 PM

I'm sorry hope you feel better soon!

OliviasMommy17
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:59 PM

My heart goes out to you. My daughter gets hives and it usually spreads all over her body. It sounds like you could be allergic to something. Thats what my daughter's allergist told us when we took her. Have you changed anything recently?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)