Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We have decided................

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:30 PM
  • 12 Replies

that DH is going to have a reversal done. I am super excited! We have both been regretting the decision of him getting a vasectomy when our second was 2months old. Since he has been having some issues with his vasectomy we have decided to see what can be done. Apparently 18months later his body still won't accept the fact that he had a vasectomy done and they are looking at doing a reversal. He goes in on Monday to find out if that is what they are wanting to do to solve the problem....his case is a little more difficult since he has had testicular cancer.  

I am super excited for this! Things have just fallen into place...we have debated on this but the way things are falling into place we think it was meant to be. So we are going to give in 18months from the time he has the reversal and if it happens it happens...if not.....it wasn't mean to happen.

We aren't going to tell anyone our decision............but I had to tell someone! This is an excited thing to us and I just had to share!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof3jam
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:32 PM
Good for you guys. DH had one after baby #3 was born. He's 1 1/2 now, but I'm not getting any baby itches anytime soon!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesAndNicksMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:47 PM

that's exciting!  i hope you guys get the news you want!

HeartsLove
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:03 PM

Yep, God's plans are bigger than our own :)

CherylC89
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Yay! Congrats.. And I LOVE your kids' names btw!

KBix
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

that's exciting!  i hope you guys get the news you want!

Kristina~mommy to Bailian and wife to Brad~ 
Zoeysmommy1023
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:33 AM

Congrats!!! My husband got one after our second about 2 months ago so its not even official yet on if he can no longer get me pregnant, We have a 2 year old and a 4 month old, both girls. Now I am kind of wishing he didnt get it cause I kind of would like to have just ONE more a couple years from now and it be a boy. lol. Too late now. Unless I can convince him in a couple years.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:00 AM

YAY Congrats!!! Good luck and have fun trying!

lilmizzie27
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 5:02 PM

That's great! I hope you two have another soon!

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 5:47 PM

YAY! Good luck!

unsuspected
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 5:48 PM

What issues have you been having with his vasectomy?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)