Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I should sleep but I just cant! Update at top!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:23 PM
  • 10 Replies

****UPDATE!!!!!*****
surgery went very well. My lil hunny is resting comfortably in his bed as he is very tired from his early morning adventure. Surgery want very smooth so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he won't have to have this surgery again! Thanks for your thoughts!

am so nervouse for my baby boy who tomorrow morning has to have a minor surgery.  I know its minor, and that he will only be put to sleep for about 20 minutes tops. I've done this befor with my dd when she was 9 months. But knowing that my dh wont be there to hold my hand because he had to work an hour and a half away just scares me.

To make things a bit easier I took dd to her aunties for the night since we have to be at the hospital at 6:30 am. I am literally freaking out right now and i cant help the tears. I was so strong for dd's tear duct surgery why can't I for my baby boy??? I am scared of what could go wrong. I am dreading sitting in the waiting room all by myself left to watch a clock and worry about him. this is the most i have felt alone since my dd was born.

my poor baby has gone through so much. He had jaundice really bad, brachial plexus palsey(erbs palsey) now his tear ducts, constant spit up, and also they think he has an allergy. its like he cant win he can't catch a break.

please say a prayer for my baby boy tonight and if you think of him in the morning as i will be praying until he is released from the hospital.

Brandi

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:29 PM
Aww i hope the good Lord gives you comfort and blesses your Lo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBrit
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:33 PM

i'll keep you and your little one in my prayers. let us know how it went you get a chance.

NearSeattleMom
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 2:04 AM

Good luck!  I hope everything goes well!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:59 AM

awwww GOOD LUCK!!!

Barronbaby
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:01 AM
I'm totally freaking out he just wen in for his surgery
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MoreThanAMom85
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:03 AM

I'll be praying for you guys.

I've been through it twice with my youngest. Getting ready to go through it at least one more time, maybe twice more. His Pre-Op is August 9th and the surgery will be scheduled from there. And it's a new surgeon this time, so I feel your pain.

Hope all goes well :).

Barronbaby
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:45 AM
update at the top!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBrit
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Glad to see things went ok!

TempestRayne
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:42 PM

I know how you feel. My son is allergic to most common foods, autistic, has asthma, hypospadia, and very likely ADHD.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:43 PM

So glad to hear that it went well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)