Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone renuew their wedding vows or plan to at their 5 years or 10 mark?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:05 AM
  • 77 Replies

So I want to renuew my wedding vows at my 5 year mark with my spouse,I wonder have anyone already done this or thinking of renuew their vows any time soon?

in love

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajtherad
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:09 AM
My Husband and I plan to renew Our Vows at 10 years..but We'll be celebrating Our 5th Anniversary next month! =D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tanya12
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:14 AM

I really want to at our 5 next year but hubby isnt so into it. We have had a rough past year so it would me a lot to me. He doesnt understand it period though. Like even if it had been 30years he would still be like..well why do they have to do it again? lol Some guys just arent that emotionally intune haha! I dont want it to be a big thing and I think once it gets closer and I go more over my idea of it hell jump on board. I just want it to be the 2 of us, away for a weekend..and I want to have it on the beach. I think he thinks we have to do the entire wedding again :) lol

carliemarie1015
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:16 AM

I think we'll plan to at our 10yr mark..

:)

latinmommy18
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:20 AM

how exiting congrats

Quoting ajtherad:

My Husband and I plan to renew Our Vows at 10 years..but We'll be celebrating Our 5th Anniversary next month! =D

latinmommy18
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:21 AM

maybe get him involed with the idea and the planning it might help

Quoting Tanya12:

I really want to at our 5 next year but hubby isnt so into it. We have had a rough past year so it would me a lot to me. He doesnt understand it period though. Like even if it had been 30years he would still be like..well why do they have to do it again? lol Some guys just arent that emotionally intune haha! I dont want it to be a big thing and I think once it gets closer and I go more over my idea of it hell jump on board. I just want it to be the 2 of us, away for a weekend..and I want to have it on the beach. I think he thinks we have to do the entire wedding again :) lol

ajtherad
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:21 AM
Thank you!

Quoting latinmommy18:

how exiting congrats

Quoting ajtherad:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmomma1986
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:23 AM

We are but it'll be a few months after our 5 yr anniversary but it'll be exactly 7 yrs to the day of when we got together

thenie255
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:23 AM

I would love to renew on our 10 year anniversary. We've been married almost 8 years (Sept 21)  but we just don't have the money to do it.  We might go on a mini vacation just he 2 of us or something.  But as far as a full blown wedding...it's just too expencive. 

this post got me thinking and talking to my hubby.  We have decided to put back 100$ every month for the next 2 years and on our 10 year anniversary we are going to fly just the 2 of us to Vegas for 2-3 days.  Neither of us have ever been and have never gone on a vacation without our kids.  I'm so excited!!! Maybe we can get renewed by Elvis!  lol

mom2swtboys
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:27 AM
We have been married 2 yrs and plan on renewing our vows for our 10 year anniversary. I can't wait, our 1st wedding was small, just us, and my parents, his parents and his brothers and sisters. I plan on opening up a savings a ccount to start saving in the next year or so.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Jade08
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:29 AM

We want to renew our vows at 10 years... We had originally said 5 years, but we are past 5...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)