Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know how to......

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM
  • 5 Replies

Get Food Coloring off skin??

My 5 yr old got up maybe 20 mins before I did this morning & now he is purple!!!! I had a box of food coloring up high in the cabinets over the stove... How he managed to find it I still dont know. More importantly, I dont know how to remove it. Its all over his hands; he has a HUGE splotch on his foot and streaks all over his face....

~PAMELA~

in love  boy kissing momgirl on a swingamerican football

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
luvmybug
by Amanda on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:53 AM

oh no! good luck! i don't know how to remove the color, but i hope someone else here does!

prettygirl326
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:57 AM

ok i just looked it up.....here is a link to the site i just read on how to remove food coloring from skin  http://www.ehow.com/how_2214437_remove-food-coloring-skin.html 

hope this helps you :)

bustii
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:27 AM

=) you should take some pictures. my son used a red permanent marker when he was younger to make himself clifford. i wish i had taken pictures but i was too upset at the time lol. as for removal...i have no idea.

Myst1cQueen
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:35 PM

I  am going to take some pics. My BIL in Iraq hasnt stopped laughing his ass off at his nephew yet!! lol

JMKristy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:37 PM

LOL! My son used a black sharpie to draw a mustache and beard on his face when he was about 3!! It was sooo funny! I took pictures and proudly explained to everyone for the few days it was on his face!

Quoting bustii:

=) you should take some pictures. my son used a red permanent marker when he was younger to make himself clifford. i wish i had taken pictures but i was too upset at the time lol. as for removal...i have no idea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)