Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DRAMA **LONG** UPDATE in red

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:56 PM
  • 4 Replies

So here's a little back round. My uncle which is my step-dad best friend live's with one girl and is messing around with another on my side of the city. I met the other a couple of time's she has came to a couple of BBQ's i had at my house. The one he live's with was his girlfriend in high school and after high school they went the own way she got married had kid's he had kid and got married. Will they meet back up a couple of year's ago maybe 6 and be in on again off again relationship since then. Fast forward to now they still have the on again off again thing going. He meet's the New Girl and they start talking and dating he move out of the old girlfriend's house in to my Basement is here for like 4 months leave's and goes back to the old girl friend. Now here were the Drama Start's I'm seating on my Deck outside enjoying the sun and a nice glass of ICE TEA while the little one is still sleep. When my door bell ring's it the new girlfriend telling me she needs for me to get a message to my uncle i was sure no problem come in have a seat and i will get my phone. So i get my phone and go what the Message tell your Uncle I'm 8 week's preggo. LONG PAUSE. I said say what. WHO YOU? OMG! are u for real. yes said yes. then went to Pee on a stick to show me. So i seat there thinking how I tell my uncle this one. I sent a text Saying YOU HAVE BABY MAMA DRAMA. He call's me and what i'm talking about so i tell guess who at my house he goes the new girl but use her name I was yep. He goes i will be there in hour he live's 45 min away from me tell her to wait. Now they are not young by means the are 49 and 38 with grow kids.

Now he want's to move back into my basement which i have a little bit of a problem with that cause when the on again off again fine's out she is going to flip out and go crazy and kill him she already ran him over 3 time's with her car. I don't need that I have kids and neighbor's and i'n need that Drama at my house. Hell i worked real hard to get out of the GHETTO i don't wont to bring it to my house

Will my uncle is on his way to house now cause has no were to go and the live in girlfriend just put him out. And the girl he got Preggo said he can't come to her house until he make a comment to her. So he coming here. But if live in girl bring's the drama to my house I will be calling the police I don't care that she a cop her self

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
missmegan09
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:02 PM

wow that is a big mess im sorry and i understand if shes crazy tell him to go to the new gf house not yours

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:09 PM

hugs

vonettabramwell
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:34 PM

bump

tabbie-kat
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:37 PM

yeah tell him ya love him but he cant stay there cause you dont want you and your kids in the middle of the dispute. see if he can stay there with the new gf. good luck momma, best baby momma drama if i ever heard lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)