Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like an A-hole right now

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:54 PM
  • 4 Replies

I invited on of ds's freinds from preschool to his birthday party that was yesturday. He didn't show up and honestly I just thought they may have had plans already. Well in anycase my dad shows up at my house to use the pool and he said I left you a message. Well I am horrible about checking my voicemails. I normally have 6 voicemails before I bother checking them (mainly b/c its only mom and dad that leave me voicemails. everyone else texts me). Any way my dad gets in the pool and I grab my phone and what do you know I have 6 voicemails. So I figured let me check and erase them. The first voice mail is from ds's friend's mom RSVP'ing to his party and checking to see what he is into. Damn I feel bad right now. I didn't even I had missed a call from her let alone a voicemail. And b/c I didn't call her back she didn't bring her son. Geez I feel like an ass right now. I just tried to call her back and left her a message apologizing. I am changing my voice mail greeting to say don't leave me a message and to call back later or txt me lol.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sandraberke
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:14 PM

haha yeah chnage your voicemail but honestly its not your fault. did she only call once and that was it? if it were me id call you again and again and if by three times i couldnt get you id get him a giftcard and leave it at that. not just NOT show up b/c i didnt know what to get him.

imamommy1205
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:37 PM

IMO thats not a reason to not come to the party. You shouldnt feel so bad.

nurbabe82
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 5:39 AM

Thank you mommas, I don't feel so bad now. I did change my voice mail greeting anyway lol.

TempestRayne
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Quoting imamommy1205:

IMO thats not a reason to not come to the party. You shouldnt feel so bad.

That's my opinion.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)