Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why cant he just leave it at no...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:09 PM
  • 4 Replies

me and my bf is having problems and were arguin and fightin alot now a days it seems like and it feels like i just cant take anymore of it at all hes always tryin to throw in my face that i cant take my child here or there and its our baby not just his he seems to forget that alot which really pisses me off! then he tries to tell his family that i dont do this and that with her and that i dont clean or cook or anything liek that which of course is not true and he never mentions that i work a full time job also so he expects everything from me i guess. but now accordin to him im heartless cuz we had a big blow out a few days ago i went to my moms and i told him i cant do it anymore so im heartless cuz his mother passed away not to long ago like 4 days or so ago but all of this happen and has been goin on for two yrs now and ive tried and tried makin it work and i cant do this anymore im tired of not bein happy im tired of arguin all the time over stupid shit and im tired of just bein in this relationship but hes not gonna go easy were gonna go to court over the baby and hes gonna try his hardest i know to make it not easy on me for breakin up with him. thanks so much for readin this everyone i just needed to vent im so stressed out right now its drivin me crazy and if anyone has any advice that would be great too thanks!!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:17 PM

hugs

DeacnConsMom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:19 PM

I'm sorry. Hope things get better!

kandi2100
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:26 PM

thanks he keeps askin me what i want to do what i want to do? and he knows that we cant work out anymore so he makes it harder on me askin like i can barely talk now cuz im cryin he really just needs to leave so i can get my stuff together and get life back on track for me and my two girls but hes makin it harder on me keep asking me grrr lol men

SuprMom08
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:59 PM

You have done this for two years? You have been arguing and fighting this guy for two years? Leave him already!! Less stress on that baby! Babies know when Mommy and Daddy have been fighting!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)