Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so bad for my hubby

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:52 PM
  • 5 Replies
First let me start by saying my husband is awesome..I could not have picked a better man to spend my life with..I feel so bad for him the last few months. He works so hard..I feel like such a bum of a wife but I am either in a lot of pain or half doped up from the pain medication..it really sucks. I have finally gotten a dr to approve physical therapy and have had one session since. Last thursday morning was my first physical therapy and I have been in so much pain since..I can barely move..I just feel bad for him because I wish I could do the things I used to do before I got hurt. Just needed to get it out...thanks for reading..
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:54 PM

Glad you have a good man!
That does suck to be in pain all the time. Hope you get well soon.

D.Tetz
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:56 PM

I would just leave him a nice note saying how much you appericate him... even if he already knows... just to really show him you see how hard he is working... or if you can make him a sweet treat... I don't know what pain you are going through so I'm not sure what you can and can't do :)

SuprMom08
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:03 PM

I understand. I have been really sick since the end of May and haven't been able to help my hubby that much. I do everything I can. I am having surgery on Thursday and after I recover I will be back to normal and will be able to help again :)  good luck Momma!

sdwyer
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:16 PM

That's what husbands are supposed to do! Through better and worse, sickness and health right?? I am glad he's being sweet about it and helping you. He obviously really loves you and understands that you're not able to do everything you used to.

kerri.lee
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 8:58 AM
Thanks ladies! I injured my back and I started physical therapy last week and ever since then I have barely been able to move..Hoping after three appointments this week maybe I won't feel so horrible..my hubby has been great though..he has his frustrated moments but I do as well..yesterday I just wanted to clean and put some laundry away but it didn't happen...well not all of it anyway..so I was a little down..thanks for letting me know I'm not alone..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)