Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so effing frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:17 PM
  • 24 Replies

I am about to have a fucking meltdown!!! I am so freaking tired of not getting any help around here!!!!!!!!!!!!! I work full time and have to do ALL the cleaning and cooking? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!! I am so sick of cleaning up and then leaving for work and coming home to an even bigger mess! So I go on strike thinking he will open his freaking eyes and NOPE now the house is just a huge pig sty that I am going to have the joy ( eyes roll) of cleaning up! My freaking three year old has the attention span of a gnat and can't seem to get the concept of picking up her toys and has to sit and whine "Im tired" "Im starvin" "My feet hurt" (yes I know she is only three I am only venting) and the 17 month old just goes behind me and undoes everything I just did! I am so tired of it! I have a fucking bladder and kidney infection, have had a disgusting cold for like a month that is FINALLY going away and NO HELP! Ok, he cleaned up our bedroom, yaay so now I get the rest of the house? BULLSHIT! Why is it so difficult? I get it he works graveyards, but he also comes right home and sleeps 7 hours in the least! I am lucky to get to bed by 1am (that is a good night) be up with the kids at 7 and then off to work from 3-11 pm! Yet he still thinks he has it the hardest... The last 2 weeks the 17 month old has all of a sudden decided sleeping through the night isn't any fun and the 3 year old  is wetting the bed again! I am at my wits end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to rip all my hair out.... or break something..... I already gave a good shriek.. neighbors probably think a banshee lives next door lol. Have any of you just let out a really good scream of frustration? Anyway now I am just rambling but I needed to get that out....

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Suri2010
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:21 PM
I feel for ya hunny! *hug*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea05
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Thanks I needed that :D

Quoting Suri2010:

I feel for ya hunny! *hug*

mommyof2prince
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:23 PM
Omg I thought you were talking about my life. Only difference is I go to school full time and oldest is 3.5 yrs and the little one is 1yrs. I seriously was about to write the same thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea05
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Omg I am not alone! Yay! Not that I enjoy your pain... lol

I know, you come help me and I will come help you! :P

Quoting mommyof2prince:

Omg I thought you were talking about my life. Only difference is I go to school full time and oldest is 3.5 yrs and the little one is 1yrs. I seriously was about to write the same thing.

Wyatess0809
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Crazy that reminds me of my husband. Last night I was woke up at 1 am and haven't been back to sleep it's 7:30 pm now and he's all pissy bc he had to watch the kids today while i went to work. So yea I'm a little restless and cranky. I dozed off for like 10 minutes and woke up to my 1 yr old ganging on a string and my two yr old opened my coffee and dumped it all over my kitchen floor. Who cleaned it up? ME.....anyways just saying i know where you come from lol

mommyof2prince
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:10 PM
Lol I was thinking the same thing

Quoting SweetPea05:

Omg I am not alone! Yay! Not that I enjoy your pain... lol

I know, you come help me and I will come help you! :P

Quoting mommyof2prince:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortmama490
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:11 PM

haha. oh i yell all the time when i feel like im being treated unfairly.

kirstn007
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:20 PM
She isn't a stay at home mom she works full time too

Quoting :

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KJsma1130
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Quoting :

If you read her entire post you would see she is not a SAHM.  Yes as a SAHM that IS your job.  She works full-time as does her husband, so tell me why again it is her responsibility to do EVERYTHING????  He should help out a lil too, they are equally as tired (even though she is obviously more tired because she gets up to care for the kids and he sleeps a full 7 hours). 

Me on the other hand work full-time, go to school full-time, and im a pregnant single mother.  So yes, I feel your pain.  And that is exactly why I kicked the bf out.  He was one more "kid" i had to clean up after so I told him to get his own place it is easier without him.

mstevens10
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:23 PM

hugs 

have you tried to talk to him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)