Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need advice/constructive criticism from experience moms :-)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:06 PM
  • 25 Replies

I'm in the process of starting a shop on etsy and need some advice on my bows.  Wondering if any mommas wanna take a look and criticize anything.  I'll take any advice to make my shop better. :-)

http://www.leahdburton.etsy.com/

Visit my *new* shop for handmade bows and more!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sdwyer
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Very cute!! Are you planning on making the football ones with different colors?  

ldburton
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:38 PM

Oh yea!! I'm making a chicago bears on next and dallas cowboys to follow, but I'll do any team!

http://www.leahdburton.etsy.com/

Visit my *new* shop for handmade bows and more!

sdwyer
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:35 PM

I would most definitely buy some if you could make orange and blue ones! They would match perfectly with the Gator dresses we got our girls!

Alexsmom04
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:37 PM

If i had a little girl i would buy them, I dont think my 6 year old son wants hair bows :) Very nice bows and website!

Sarabear123
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:06 AM

I have all boys but I think they are adorable and if I had girls I would buy them for sure!

thetammy
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 1:32 AM

cute, but alas, i have a boy as well.

kittylove86
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 1:48 AM

I love those stacked bows.  I don't have any girls, but if I did, I would be interested in those ones, they are super cute.  I think the prices are okay to but like I said I have never had to buy any bows!!

SweetPea05
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 1:50 AM

I love them! And if I could get my stupid paypal working I would buy them right now!!!

I am in desperate need of some cute red and white bows if you need any ideas lol!

ldburton
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 9:53 AM

omy goodness. thanks so much ladies. completely just boosted my morale. :-) i'll make those orange and blue bows today and red and white bows coming right up!!! :-) thanks so much again!!!

TempestRayne
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 9:58 AM

more bows and more colour, lol. the ones you have are great :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)