Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our move has been put off!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:35 AM
  • 5 Replies
We were gonna move from Texas to Florida the week of the 16th. But have decided to put it off til March. That way we will have our income tax to live off of til dh gets a job. I'm happy because dh turns 30 in Dec and I've been planning on throwing him a huge party with all our family and friends. And our sons bday is in March and in June. We plan on having both their parties here before we move. I'm so excited! Now its time to start planning dh's 30th bday party!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mama32309
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:46 AM
That's great!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
g1ennfa1th
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Where in FLA are you moving?  I grew up in FLA and have been bugging my hubby to get out for years. 

mom2swtboys
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:01 AM
Tampa Bay. Not too sure exactly where. Dh is goina to attend the river bible institute so we wanna get close to the school. We've wanted out of tx for a very long time. Although we will be leaving all our family and friends!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:45 PM
We lived in tampa bay area for 6 yrs! After HS (in texas) we left..that's where I met my husband :) now were back in texas!

Quoting mom2swtboys:

Tampa Bay. Not too sure exactly where. Dh is goina to attend the river bible institute so we wanna get close to the school. We've wanted out of tx for a very long time. Although we will be leaving all our family and friends!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
g1ennfa1th
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:03 PM

I grew up in they Tampa Bay area.  I grew up in Sarasota which is 45 minutes south and we now live in Apollo Beach which is in Hillsborough conuty, the same county as Tampa.  I googled it and we are like 25 minutes from the school you are talking about.  Good luck on your move!!!  I am hoping to get hubby to move to NC by next spring.  I so do not want to go through another FLA summer.  The humidity and heat indexes are just insane.  Have you looked into housing and everything?  You know how the cost of living and how everything is? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)