Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:28 PM
  • 29 Replies

I was just wondering, what do you guys do for a living?

I am a professional dancer, but I usually only work during the summer with a few fall and spring commitments. When I'm not on tour I am a full-time mom to my 3 year old daughter.

Maddie Laine's Mommy

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:29 PM

I'm a stay at home mom...hubby is a Police Officer.

AutymsMommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:30 PM

I am a housewife.

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. My husband is head of my home. I am a proud Roman Catholic, as is my husband.             Aimee

KrazyEnergy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Im a full time student going to school to be an elementary education teacher and to get my masters in social work... currently unemployed but worked at a lingerie store until i had to take care of my mom until she passed away.

Jaidamom03
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:32 PM
I am an office manager for a company that modifies vehicles for wheelchair accessibility as my full time job. I also work part time as a jewelry sales person 3 nights a week. DH is an assistant to the dean of med school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GabrielRiley
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:33 PM

I go to school full time, I am currently working on getting my associates in social working, and then I'm going on from there to eventually have my masters. I am unemployed though other than that.

mommy3378
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Stay at home mom/wife

Ms.Maaamaof2
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:34 PM

I am a fulltime Logistics administrator  for a  Worldwide semiconductor comapny. I started at my job as an Office Manager a year ago after I had my youngest. Moved up as our company changed. High stress job but it pays the bills. I love being able to work outside of the home and provide for my family. However, I would love a little more time with my two loves. My Fiance works with me so thats a perk as well.

nygrl4evr
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:34 PM
I work at a credit union as a new member advisor.
tangerine11
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:37 PM
I'm a student
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
green_calico
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Quoting GabrielRiley:

I go to school full time, I am currently working on getting my associates in social working, and then I'm going on from there to eventually have my masters. I am unemployed though other than that.

Me too!  Well, I'm taking a break for the fall semester because I'm due in November.  Are you planning on going into any special department?  I'd like to work for CPS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)