Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"I'd like a coke please"

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:22 PM
  • 96 Replies

I hate it when i get a "is Pepsi okay?"

No it is not Okay, but thank you for asking instead of just assuming.

If they Pepsi I get sierra Mist.

Pepsi = bleh.

my house was a pepsi house growing up, now I only drink coke.

Do you have any brands that you are loyal to like that? lol

Mommy of THREE!!

Tara Zoey~12.16.03  Zachary Joseph~5.17.05  Rowan Xavier~ 1.17.09

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheekie1
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:24 PM

im a coke girl too, although if it is all they have i will drink a diet pesi, but honestly i perfer coke. i also will only buy hidden valley ranch dressing, i am a snob about other brands of ranch, but other brands of  italian ect don't bother me...lol

kaygarcia97
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:26 PM
Dr Pepper! I hate when they ask if Pibb is ok. Blech. Oh and Tyson for frozen chicken and Huggies for diapers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bam_Bam
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:26 PM
Only coke! Its nothing like it. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:27 PM

i hate the dark sodas. lol mt dew or sprite is good for me. i just started liking 7-up, and sierra mist is kinda blech for me, but i'll drink it if i have to.

stevens_mom2008
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:27 PM

i'm a Dr. pepper girl! in fact im drinkin a cherry dr pepper right now lol

jbirchard
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:28 PM

Tillamook cheese, it's the best.

GabrielRiley
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:28 PM

I love Pepsi, I will drink Coke if I have too, but I would love to have just Pepsi everywhere I go. I go to certain restraunts just because I know they have Pepsi products not Coke products. I ask for Pepsi some places and they do the same thing, "Is Coke ok?"

Oh and when my son was in diapers if we got a package of diapers as a gift or something I would take them back to the store and exchange them for Huggies, if they were any other brand. I also only like Cambells brand of tomatoe soup, the other brands just taste nasty, same thing with mac and cheese, it has to be Kraft mac and cheese.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
christine.r2624
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:29 PM
Same here! Dr.Pepper and Tyson! When we used disposables I was 110% Pampers though lol

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Dr Pepper! I hate when they ask if Pibb is ok. Blech. Oh and Tyson for frozen chicken and Huggies for diapers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supergirl62488
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:31 PM
Pepsi.... dr pepper.... pampes diapers.... parents choice wipes.... johnson and johnson baby wash for my girl's..... that's all i can think of right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
syohe10
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:31 PM

I would rather have sprite over sierra mist but I would rather have mug or a&w root beer of barqs. Don't really drink pepsi or coke but I choose pepsi if I had to drink either of the 2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)