Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone like me?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:31 PM
  • 15 Replies

You need a break from your kids really bad, but when you are finally able to get one, you realize you have no friends to call and go hang out with your break and that makes you not even want to bother to leave!

I dont like going out to "hang" out alone! I love being social and being around ppl, but i dont have ppl to do that with anymore. I'd just go shopping and i really need to do that cause after 3 kids back to back i have very very few things that fit, but we are super broke so that is a no go.

Ugh! So frustrating!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
turner281
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:38 PM
I'm the same but all my friends are 30+ minutes away from me. Very aggravating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystal_88
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:42 PM

I completely understand where you are coming from, my only friends are my daughter and my sister-in-laws.  It makes me kind od depressed that when I do finally have time to myself I still don't have anything to do or anyone to talk to, it sucks!!!

Glamourina
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Oh geez I understand this one. All of my friends are like 5k miles away!

JustUsGirls321
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I so understand. When BD takes the kids, I am greatful to have time off, but I have nothing to do. My friends live an hour away and my fiance and best friend live 4 hours away. Its so lonely and depressing. I rather have my kids with me.

crazymama0286
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Yep all my friends have kids and work so its impossible to get a night off together and find sitters.

hermomhisgirl
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:51 PM
That's me, I so relate,

Quoting Glamourina:

Oh geez I understand this one. All of my friends are like 5k miles away!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhiannon1988
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:53 PM

yeah i know exactly how you feel. i was gonna say, i'm not that social. but i would much rather go out with friends than alone, but i don't have any.. and we are also broke.. (:| depressing.

Rhiannon1988
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:56 PM

the thing about me though is.. unless i have something in mind to do, s/o won't watch the kids.. i have to already have something planned like several nights ahead of time, and it has to be on his day off... which NEVER EVER happens.. so i never get a break.. i'm constantly with my kids.. 

1youngmomof2
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Same here most of my friends are from other cities or like 6miles away , it's soo aggravating!

crystal626rose
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:00 PM

It sounds like we're the same person....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)