Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate taking seperate cars

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:22 PM
  • 5 Replies

It's seriously one of my pet peeves to take seperate cars to go to the same place. Unless we have to go to seperate places immediately after leaving, let's not be stupid and just ride together. S/O wanted me to go to his friend's going away party tonight, but he was at his moms all morning and wanted me to just meet him there, rather then come home, get me and Trin and go there. No, I'm not taking seperate cars, especially when it's the same amount of gas to just come home and get us first. So now he's pissed that he has to go alone. Whatever, I don't even care today, he's had a stick up his ass the last couple days.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
britme1027
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:11 PM

lol sorry i am laughing at you saying he has had a stick up his ass .

but was his moms house closer to the party ???

Pudge_Pie20
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:21 PM

Quoting britme1027:

lol sorry i am laughing at you saying he has had a stick up his ass .

but was his moms house closer to the party ???

I don't even know, because I don't know where the house it's at is. He said it's about halfway between and wanted to just give me directions, but I suck at directions and he always gets mad at me because I get lost when he makes me drive myself. I'm not from here originally and I do okay with in town roads, but country roads still confuse me. They all have like 2 names and some don't have street signs. Ex, everyone will call a road 66th you can even address mail saying 66th and it'll get there. But then the technical name/street sign is CR 687. Every country road out here is like that. CR 384 is Phoenix St. So freaking hillybilly!

sweettigeress
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:42 PM

We've NEVER taken separate cars unless we had to take one of the cars somewhere and I followed behind him. Other than that we always ride together.

LancesMom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:50 PM

hugs

Jrs_mama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:10 PM
Why don't you take your child out for a mommy and me date since he doesn't want to go for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)