Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is what happens when you text too much.

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:03 PM
  • 24 Replies

Have you ever been texting more than one person at the same time and end up sending a text to the wrong person? Lol. Apparantly I'm not good at multi-tasking when it comes to texting because I do it all the time! A few weeks ago my husband was at work and I asked if he wanted Pampers coupons. He was so confused. Why would I be asking him about diaper coupons!? Oops that was meant for my sister! Today my mil is at my house watching the kids while I'm at work. She texted me asking where more toilet paper was. I had also been texting my cousin about baby stuff because she's pregnant. I sent my cousin the text about where the tp was. Oops! Lol. I didn't even realize it until I looked at my phone because I was wondering why my mil never responded. My cousin must have been so confused too! At least I've never sent anything inappropriate to the wrong person. I always make sure it's actually my husband when I'm texting him! Haha.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcclellanlass
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:05 PM
lmbo! always happens to me too! he he he. I've got so many stories, but I'm on mobile so I will update ya'll later! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CStanfield85
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:06 PM

That's why I am glad I have a phone that threads my texts. lol

Chanel5nyc
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:17 PM
Never happen to me. I'm always multi-tasking. If you were a cheater, you would have been caught. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy3378
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:19 PM

i did that a few times. One time i was sending  a text to my friend about my husband I was mad at him... i sent it to my husband

AES514
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:20 PM
Ummm my ex-fiancé sent his co-worker a text meant for me saying "I can't cum right now" he meant come but we were being dirty. She didn't find it very funny! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcclellanlass
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:29 PM

Quoting CStanfield85:

I have a phone that threads my texts as well, and it still happens to me, a lot actually. Sometimes I simply forget who I'm texting or i will push for one reply, and it will take me to a different conversation.... 

infant

mom2twins9909
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:30 PM

I do that with Facebook. All my comments, messages, wall posts gets sent to my phone. and someone will text me and I end up commenting someone back with a reply to my text..lol

sweettigeress
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:36 PM

lmao. that's great.

CStanfield85
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:12 PM

Quoting mcclellanlass:

Quoting CStanfield85:

I have a phone that threads my texts as well, and it still happens to me, a lot actually. Sometimes I simply forget who I'm texting or i will push for one reply, and it will take me to a different conversation.... 

LOL Well that sucks.

Owner of Fans of Kristen Stewart!! Want to join?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/KristenStewartFans

ASullivan757
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Make sure you never cheat lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)