Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Think I am going to lose it.

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:44 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am about to beat the living daylights out of my husband. I love him but he is driving me crazy. He made homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner 2 days ago. He saved all the bowl would hold but there was still some in the pan. I asked him to empty it so I could put it in the dishwasher do you think he has done it yet. No its still sitting on the stove and I am not emptying it. I don't mind washing it but I very rarely ask him to do something but if he makes something to rinse it out so I can wash it. Now he is playing poker after he yells at me about not having any left over money. Wonder what is fueling his account on pokerstars. GRRRRR! He drives me up the freaken wall he is almost as bad as our 3 year old.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mama32309
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:05 PM
Sorry mama! HUGS. Yep men can be just like little kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AES514
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:07 PM
:(( I'm sorry. Men are idiots.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katiecat87
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Yea, my hubby to be always takes forever to do something, so I know how you feel. Good Luck.

syohe10
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:12 PM

He will wait until it smells and they get mad at me for not dumping it sooner.

Quoting katiecat87:

Yea, my hubby to be always takes forever to do something, so I know how you feel. Good Luck.

Ashlynnsmom0910
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:16 PM

yeah I hate that... my hubby does it too. I would leave it there till it grew penicillin! LOL

syohe10
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:17 PM

I plan on it. I asked him to do it and I usually give in but not this time.

Quoting Ashlynnsmom0910:

yeah I hate that... my hubby does it too. I would leave it there till it grew penicillin! LOL

IloveMyHailey
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Honestly I go through that with my fiance and he is just about as bad as my 2 year old if worse lol! If I tell him to do something he dont do it. SO i wait a little while maybe a couple days and its still not done I give in and do it myself but boy does he hear about it! Men are horrible at times lol I sure hope it gets better for our sake

syohe10
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Right, I mean he does help out but its like if I tell him to do something he doesn't but if he "asks" me to do something and I don't get around to doing it then he gets all huffy. Men you can't live with them and you could go to jail if something happens to them.

Quoting IloveMyHailey:

Honestly I go through that with my fiance and he is just about as bad as my 2 year old if worse lol! If I tell him to do something he dont do it. SO i wait a little while maybe a couple days and its still not done I give in and do it myself but boy does he hear about it! Men are horrible at times lol I sure hope it gets better for our sake

Amy614
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Hugs... Stick to it, and he will come around.. .eventually.  Mine did.  GL!

momma_814
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Yup this happens all the time @ my house. He always says tell me what to do so i can help. Then i ask him to do something and it takes him for freaking ever. I get sooo mad at him and then he has the nerve to get mad at me because he says i don't let him help me.BS .... F*** that BS i don't want to wait for ever to get things done if he would do the shit the first 3 times i ask him to do it we'd have no damn problem. But he's a MAN and they can't do a darn thing right half the time.GRRRRRR!!! I'm with u on this one. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)