Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever find money in the dryer?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:47 PM
  • 14 Replies

I just did! and its mine! It was a 5$ dollar bill! Woot! I thought I lost it. haha

Where have you found money before?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidansmommy219
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:51 PM

sometimes i find 1$ bills that more than likely were in my sons pockets. i'll admit, i hardly ever check pockets...but i should probably start since my son just discovered he can hold his hot wheels and other misc. things in there. lol. its nice finding money in the dryer though. i consider it my tip. lol.

KatherineM
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:51 PM
Yeap and when I do it's mine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Found 30 bucks in the dryer once! That was freaking cool. lol.

mamacalifornia
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Lol my son does the same thing so I have to check each time, because a lot of the time there are rocks in his pockets!

Quoting aidansmommy219:

sometimes i find 1$ bills that more than likely were in my sons pockets. i'll admit, i hardly ever check pockets...but i should probably start since my son just discovered he can hold his hot wheels and other misc. things in there. lol. its nice finding money in the dryer though. i consider it my tip. lol.

miriamz
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:11 PM

In pockets, under beds, in drawers and cabinets.

Glamourina
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Every time I find money in the dryer or we have change, it goes towards our daughters savings. Couch, car, purse, diaper bag, husbands uniform, in the bed, etc. There is like $ everywhere =)

shawnalovesdon0
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:13 PM

I wish I did lol, were on a tight budget and only on unemploymet so all our money gets direct deposited so we never have cash on us lol

nurbabe82
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Quoting KatherineM:

Yeap and when I do it's mine

LOL I do the same thing. I adopted my mom's name for it "maid's money" lol

skinsfan26
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:21 PM

I find coins in the washer after washing DH's work pants and then I put it in a jar that says my tip jar.LOL.

WesAndNicksMom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:22 PM

once when i was broke i found a fifty in my pants pocket when i did laundry!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)