Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what happened?

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:24 AM
  • 6 Replies
What happened to the mom doing the research? I did like her but I haven't seen any post from her today? Thank goodness!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MoMMYoFGJH
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:30 AM

the cagedbirdsings girl??

littlemissmj
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:34 AM

Yeah it's been so quiet around here I was thinking that maybe she did get kicked off.

Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:36 AM
Oh you have some interesting reading to do heehee! We had a lot of fun last night!

I'm pretty sure that she is gone. Whether she was kicked out or left on her own, idk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
felicia0387
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:43 AM

She dident get kicked off she is just taking a break fora bit. Honestly i like her and helping her with her reasearch. For those of you that did not like her or her posts you did not have to read  or reply to them.

mommyjenn84
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:47 AM
Haha I read all that. I havent seen her all day. Been so quiet on here. Calm before the storm?

Quoting Chris030406:

Oh you have some interesting reading to do heehee! We had a lot of fun last night!

I'm pretty sure that she is gone. Whether she was kicked out or left on her own, idk.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy1will
by Amethyst on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:02 AM
I read the one about the r word. That one got me so mad. I have a child with down syndrome so I didn't like she went there. I have read most of hers but never responded to any but that one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)