Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

morning ritual?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:01 AM
  • 9 Replies

Is there something you do every morning to get your day started?

For me its sitting on the couch and having my coffee and breakfast while I wake up. I dont get to do that first thing during the week, but I am not awake until I do lol.

~Heather~ Mom to Brittney (12-12-05) and step mom to Liz (12-28-04) and Brandon (7-28-99).

Check out my sweet treats photobucket: http://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/sweettreats05/

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
datssumsheet
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Have 15 minutes to myself with some coffee before I get the boys up  ( I TRY)

Brianne036
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:03 AM
I sit on the front patio,drink coffee and read or CM on my phone after the bus leaves until my 2yr old wakes up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NotUrMama72
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:10 AM

My mornings  days are very routine. 

Mon-Fri I get up with hubby at 4:15 and get dressed, put on the coffee, make him breakfast, make his lunch, go downstairs and give the cats their wet food, come up and kiss hubby bye, get my coffee and sit on the couch and watch the news and go on CM and FB. When my 14 month old wakes up (6:30-7) I get him breakfast, clean up, watch cartoons with him for a bit then at 8:30 go for a walk to the park till 9:20 then go home, put Colton down for a nap and do laundry.

Sat & Sun I get up whenever Colton does and get him breakfast and myself and hubby a coffee and relax for a bit then make hubby and I breakfast (usually Colton eats again with us lol) and then we get dressed and start our day.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

aydansmomma04
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:18 AM

My mornings start with my daughter screaming at 6am. I get her and put her in our bed until around 6:30 when DH alarm goes off. He gets in the shower and I bring DD down and put her in the high chair for breakfast. I make coffee and my boys usually get up and come down stairs. I feed everyone (but me) and get my oldest son and my husbands lunch ready. Get my kids dressed and get oldest on bus.

Then around 9am my daughter goes down for a nap and my youngest son watches cartoons or plays and I relax, eat, and drink another cup of coffee in peace.

shawnalovesdon0
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Everymorning I get up about 8am with both daughters, Make breakfast for them, do all the dishes while they eat, vaccum the floors and swiffer them then we watch dora for a little while

erikays
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:39 AM
I wake up @ 6 and get ready (to drop my son off @ school so I don't look like a hot mess), wake hubby up at 6:15 so he can drink a cup of coffee then we wake both boys up at 630! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyJae
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:59 AM
First thing I do every morning is change my DS diaper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
breee22
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:07 AM

every day, wake up with DH at 5am he leaves by 6, i sleep for another hour or two until the little one wakes up usually around 7-8. I change his diaper, get my coffee and his milk, watch cartoons for a lil while

luvinmy3babes
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:08 AM
Same here!

Quoting Brianne036:

I sit on the front patio,drink coffee and read or CM on my phone after the bus leaves until my 2yr old wakes up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)