Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:15 AM
  • 7 Replies

I wanna see  pictures of your family! Share anything you want about them! Here is mine:

This is my Husband. He's a Petroleum Geologist. On his free time he does Competitive Arm Wrestling.

This is our daughter Dakota. She is three and full of fun! She loves to dance around the house and play outside!

This is our son Russell. He came out knowing where his voice is! He's loud and full of opinions-EVEN AT 10MONTHS.

This is Me!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DancesWithLoons
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:44 AM

This sounds like a great game!! I am pretty much bran-spankin new and have 0 friends lol.

This is my husband, doing exactly what he does in his free time, watch the browns lose and drink, haha

This is me!

this is our oldest daughter Austyn (5), she is LOUD and has never walked in her life, she went from sitting to running...

this is our youngest Alexa (15months) she also has an opinion on everything! and she is pretty much just like her sister, loud and running everywhere!

Simple-Beauty
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Shawn, hubby of 6 1/2 years. He's an Engineer and Belgian beer connoisseur.

Lydia, 4. Expert at shopping and can't wait to get her drivers license.

Me. Wife, mom, and photographer.

Britti210
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:18 PM

This is Hubby (Eric) being funny on a night out - loves to bowl and is a huge Yankees fan <33

This is Ari, our 1 & only - she is sweet, energetic & NEVER & I mean NEVER closes her mouth! She is ALWAYS talking, about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.. She will be 2 on saturday ... where does the time go?!

& this is me (Brittni) young mom, full time worker - part time school & full time mommy of course :)

Oh & Gabby, cant forget about Gabby

CallieLynsMommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:26 PM

This is my DH, Brandon. He's an independent film director and a Disney expert!

This is my DD, Callie. She's a bubbly, talkative little princess that loves Star Trek!

and here I am. I'm a mommy, wife, bone cancer survivor, and aspiring historian!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiebrubaker

Follow my blog!

mom2LandL
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:33 PM

This is us---Hubby, Corey, is away at school 5.5 days a week for  his dream job, Fish Commissioner.  Lawson-almost two-sweetest, most easy going baby alive.  Me-wife and mother and not much else at the moment.  Lincoln-3.5-stubborn, adorable, and loving.  And down front is Logan-almost 6-just started Kindergarten, SO smart (with a mouth to match) and very mature and well-behaved.

PhiLLy-StyLe
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:50 PM

My daughter Evie, 5, just started school and loves playground and shopping!!!

My youngest daughter, Evan. 2, and is sweet as pie and makes friends everywhere she goes!

My husband Stew and I - We've been best friends since we were kids and are still best friends before anything else.  He's a head chef at an all "organic, locally grown" returant and wine bar, #3 resturant in the county - WOOT  WOOT!! don't mean to brag I'm just very proud of him. 

Finally, Our Pittbull/Boston Terrier mix . . . Ms. Dolce.  Adopted from the animal shelter 5 months ago after being abused and neglected her first year of life - now she's living in style and most impotantly, with people that have so much love for her!

MegStorey
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Here is my beautiful family!

This is me and my husband... we are at the NASCAR race in Atlanta...  My hubs loves racing and college football and he is a Client Services Analyst at TSYS.

This is our beautiful daughter Laila... she loves pink and everything girly.  She talks non-stop and is very active!

This is our son Parker at his pool party (Aug. 20th!) he just turned 2!  He love cars, trucks and anything to do with them!  He is very rough and tumble!

And last but certainly not least!!!

This is my step-son, Preston! He is 7 and he loves Ninja Turtles, Transformers and just recently football!  He is growing up so fast!!!

& of course, we can't forget that we will be adding our new addition in March of 2011!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)