Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh....

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:03 PM
  • 5 Replies

Over the weekend things finally started falling in place for my family. The past couple months have been beyond hell financial wise. Well this past weekend DF got a great job offer in the Dallas area and we took it. We're currently staying with his parents while we look for a place. Paranoia is running rampant in my mind though because everything is going good and I feel like something bad is bound to happen. We need to go back to our old house, which we were renting from my ex-ils, because all our stuff is still there and we need to get it. I keep thinking that when we go back and they find out we're moving they're gonna freak out because their granddaughter will be 6 hours away instead of 2 blocks. I also have visions of the house being broke into and my animals being dead...we left them with enough food and water for 2 weeks and we should be going back this weekend so they will be fine but my mind has a mind of it's own sometimes. I just want it to stop but unfortunately it won't until we have our animals and everything back and are the hell away from that town. I just needed to vent.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mama32309
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:43 PM
Moving is stressful, hang in there! I'm sure all will be fine :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2swtboys
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:46 PM
Stay calm, relax and breath!! Don't let these bad ideas and thought come into your head. Be happy that things are looking up!! Congrats on your hubby getting a good job!! We live in Mesquite, next to dallas :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brianne036
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:47 PM
:/ GL. It'll all work out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Country_Momma89
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Thanks :) It is very stressful at times lol. This is only the second time I've had to do it.

Quoting Mama32309:

Moving is stressful, hang in there! I'm sure all will be fine :)

Country_Momma89
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Thanks :), I'm very thankful that things are looking up but I've always been a worrier, I think I get it from my mom cause she's the same.

Quoting mom2swtboys:

Stay calm, relax and breath!! Don't let these bad ideas and thought come into your head. Be happy that things are looking up!! Congrats on your hubby getting a good job!! We live in Mesquite, next to dallas :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)