Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Mexico, Arizona, Southern Colorado Mommas!! please Read!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
In March my hubby, myself and our 3 and 4 year old sons are going on vacation!! Whoo-hoo!!

We will be driving from Texas to New Mexico, Arizona and then California, we are also thinking of visiting Colorado.

Just wondering what the typical weather for March is in New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado. (My brother lives in California so I know the weather there)

Oh and if you know of any cool, kid friendly places to visit, let us know!!

Thanks so much!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
WomanWitty
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Colorado's weather is very unpredictable.

Some years, we have blizzards until May. Some years, it stops snowing in March.

Expect it to be cold, and prepare for snow in CO. It is pretty common. Unlikely that there'll be a huge blizzard, but it is possible.

countrygirl06
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Quoting WomanWitty:

Colorado's weather is very unpredictable.

Some years, we have blizzards until May. Some years, it stops snowing in March.

Expect it to be cold, and prepare for snow in CO. It is pretty common. Unlikely that there'll be a huge blizzard, but it is possible.

I agree with that I live in CO ! Also lived in AZ for a while and if I remember right its pretty nice in Az at that time of year, I would bring rain coats just in case though. NM I expect to be pretty much the same as AZ, and texas it would probably depend on what part you will be in. SO if it were ne I would pack long sleeves, some t-shirts, rain gear, snow coats and boots. Sorry sounds like a lot but you're going to be visiting CO and its a bit different than the others that time of year and as the above post said the weather is very unpridictable.

LancesMom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:58 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)