Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stupid boys....gahhh...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:08 PM
  • 5 Replies

so I left the father of my boys a year ago..and now he is engaged and I'm not quite sure how to handle it. i feel like he doesnt deserve to be happy because he is the one that was cheating and lying and i tried SOO hard to make it work and NOTHING i did was ever good enough for him. but why does he get to be happy and move on..and a part of me misses him. i cant get him out of my head. this is so stupid..i just needed to vent. sorry...any words would be appriciated!!! :)

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Karenjm
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Aawww, I'm sorry.  You know, he might look happy on the outside, but that doesn't mean he is truly happy.  Time heals everything.  Just be strong and try to focus on something else.  *Hugs*

Karenjm
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Oh and I was going to say that, he might be happy now, but sooner or later karma will catch up and bite him in the butt.

Mama32309
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:16 PM
Yep, karma will come and get him!

Quoting Karenjm:

Oh and I was going to say that, he might be happy now, but sooner or later karma will catch up and bite him in the butt.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaceyLovesMacey
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:23 PM

I don't blame you. I would feel the same way also! I agree with what some else said...karma will catch up to him. Also, it's only been a year and he is ready to get married...that just does not seem like enought time to me. Most things that happen fast, don't last very long. You will find better tho, that's why it didn't work with him. You tried hard to make it work and it didn't because it wasn't meant to be. (as hard as it may seem to feel) You'll find someone that wants you and will fight and do whatever it takes to be with you and to make it work because he loves you. I'm sure part of you also will always love you because he helped make and is a part of something that is precious to you, and once you love someone...it's hard to ever fully stop loving them.

amiesue1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:54 PM

thank you so much ladies :) im working on moving on. i realize im not ready yet. but it still sucks to see him move on so fast.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)