Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today (vent)

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

Sucks! Good note. I am done moving for the most part just a couple more boxes to go through. Bad part the kids are both cranky and refuse to nap and all I want to do is cry. I am alone until DH gets off work which wouldn't be bad but today is my birthday! I still feel alot younger than what I really am. AHHH! My son is driving me crazy. I don't think he has stopped crying at all today! He is 2!! Nothing is making that child happy! Nothing! Sorry this is my vent. My stress levels are just through the roof right now.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
caljones
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:37 PM

wow. that sucks. hope your day gets better.

Mama32309
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:38 PM
Happy birthday! Sorry you're stressed, hang in there!! Maybe turn on some yo gabba gabba for the kids! lol That show works like a charm here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:05 PM

hugs

Mommap87
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:08 PM

im moving today to. But i dont have boxes or a moving truck so im using my van. Its been a long process over 3 days and there still work to be done at the new house. This is just killing us. My kids are grouchy, tired, and hungry and all the while im trying to survive in this old house without AC GAHHHH. this sucks. And my bday is sept 17th but hubby will be gone for 3 days one hellova away to start September right? Happy bday hun i feel your pain. I have a 13 month old and 3 yr old!

mom2swtboys
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:15 PM
Happy Birthday!! When your dh gets home go take a relaxing bath!! Glad you feel younger than what you are, I do to!! Maybe lay down with your kids and take a nap too, I do that sometimes when they don't wanna nap, if I lay down with them they always fall asleep and I a 15min-30 min nap myself. Then I clean til they wake up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)