Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IF your looking for creative toys this site might help * Pics Included*

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:57 PM
  • 0 Replies

so my grandmother( my daughter's great grandmother) ordered something for her out of a catalog belonging to a company by the name of "Young Explorers" ( www.youngexplorers.com)    there  A LOT of things in there,some of which you could actually buy at say wal mart,target,etc for cheaper than what the company wants and then there somethings in there i haven't seen in stores so i would get from this company now a few quick things,she ordered this ladybug tent for my daughter. which last wk i saw a infomercial for,i was ticked because prior to my grandmother ordering the tent there was no infomercial,they weren't in stores.she ordered it and then i saw this commercial and called her to let her know we just got played,the tent on the commercial was selling for 20 bucks i think and of course with a lot of this only sold on tv stuff it ends up in the store.so i wouldn't recommend ordering the tent from this company. just order it off the infomercial or if you happen to run to a store and see it get there :) she also ordered this ladybug nightlight that your child can sleep with IF you the parent are okay with that,the shell and underside of the shell is hard but everything else is soft,the nightlight projects the moon & stars in different colors onto your child's ceiling.it has a built in timer and will cut off on it's on. one thing i'am kinda "ugh" on is the ad in the catalog says it plays music but the one my daughter got doesn't do so and i think they may have started doing business with another company that sells the ladybug but doesn't play the music and they didn't change the ad in the catalog.so your thinking the ladybug will play music and it won't :(

she also ordered a rocker for my daughter ( i'm going to have get the info on that for your ladies and get back to you) i don't remember the name of catalog she ordered that from :)

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)