Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Try being in my shoes....

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:47 PM
  • 18 Replies

I never post anything anymore. But I have been watching TLC today and have heard from 3 different moms on the shows that it is so hard having 2 in diapers. No offense to anyone, I wanted to yell BOO BOO. Get over it!!!

The reason I feel that way is because I have THREE in diapers and under the THREE. I hear from moms all the time that it is SO hard to have two in diapers or just to have two. I KNOW it is hard. But I don't feel sorry for them. I always want to say walk a day in my shoes and you will be thankfully you only have two.

Sorry for the vent.

For those that will say that I knew what it would be like to have 3 babies. I have twins then just 5 months later (while on birth control) got pregnant again so no I didn't plan 3 babies.

Below is my personal Siggy Rotator...Do not request.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Spidermonkey531
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:49 PM

I'm with you, we have 3 yr old triplets and I have a stepdaughter,  & a new baby due in April; a good friend has a 4 yr old and 2 yr old twins... it is not easy

gypsydancer7
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Birth control is now available in the US

LancesMom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:32 PM

hugs

amber_1024
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:26 PM

Really, when did that happen?

Quoting gypsydancer7:

ETA: I was being a smartass... I'm not sure why you'd put that as a reply... hmm?

hill_star03
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:30 PM

I feel the same way.  Yah, it's hard to have a crazy 2 year old and an infant and it's hard to have them both indiapers....but oh well, they have how many diapers a day?  seriously, I probably spend a total of 30 minutes a day changing diapers...30 minutes out of 24 hours!

Stephanie92789
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:32 PM

I'm not sure why you posted this either since the poster said she was on bc when she got pregnant...

Quoting gypsydancer7:

Hugs to the OP!

littlemissmj
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:32 PM

I only have 1 child but I know what you are saying. I look at all my single friends that don't have children and want to say BOO HOO to them all the time. There's plenty of other things that make me want to do that as well. In fact, maybe I'll make a post about it.... :-)

kirstn007
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:36 PM

lol im with you there! I only have one boy he is 2....when my childless friends or coworkers complain about being tired or things are soo hard i actually do say BOO HOO lol! at least you can go home and sleep after work if you are tired all day! I cant so shut ur trap and get over with it! lol i think you should make a post :)

Quoting littlemissmj:

I only have 1 child but I know what you are saying. I look at all my single friends that don't have children and want to say BOO HOO to them all the time. There's plenty of other things that make me want to do that as well. In fact, maybe I'll make a post about it.... :-)

Karenjm
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:38 PM

confused

Quoting gypsydancer7:

Butterflysky_24
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:40 PM

yes, it's hard even having one in daipers so i cant imagine 3. you are a supermom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)