Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lol my little man is offering house cleanings:)

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have a son who is just a total sweet heart. He is so sensetive and helpful,he hates to see anybody down in any way. well I have a bad head ache and just a crap morning. so im laying on the couch and i hear him telling his sister to use her whisper voice cause mommy doesnt feel good, I told him it was ok they could play and not to worry about mom. Well thn he comes over and says mommy if i pick up all my toys can i please vacume? lol I told him he could help me, I just flt funny having my three year old vacume, then he came and got me because he cleaned his room and wanted to vacume, he begged me to let him vacume so i let him watching carefully, I said that was real nice buddy thank you, and he goes I love you so much mommy, I want you to feel better:) so i lay back down on the couch and notice he is useing a dish towel and "dusting for me lol. so he finishes and says mommy I cleaned for you can you please pay your bill? I laughed and was like how much do i owe you? he said 2 kisses and a hug lol

he is on some kind of cleaning kick, so if anybody needs a house cleaning he is pretty good;) and pnly charges kisses hehe. I had to share

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mama_lively
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:39 PM

my son is the same way he is always like mom can i ask you something, can i help you clean? he is a really help around the house..

MegStorey
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:41 PM

That is so SWEET!  My kids wouldn't dream of it! LoL!!! Precious!!!

Mama32309
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:45 PM
Awww that's so cute!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Thats really sweet :D 

JustUsGirls321
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:48 PM

That is too cute...My girls like to help clean too as long as it isn't thier toys. Its like they won't ever see them again or something.

kbloomhall
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:52 PM

That is so adorable! I love it. It just made my heart melt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)