Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dont know if it was here or not but tutu ?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:59 PM
  • 15 Replies

A few months ago i believe it was int his group cause its one of the few i go to alot, a mommy here showed pictures of tu-tu dresses she had made, and i was owndering if it was this group who was it? I want one for my little princess, our deal was she starts using potty and mommy got her new ballerina stuff, ie shoes and tu-tu with wings, of course earning one thing at a time for doing good things, she saw a picture of a dress and wants one, iv found some online that where like 70-100 bucks though and i dont want to pay that much and i remember right she was very reasonable..

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
saduncan
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Not sure about tutu dresses but there is a girl (I believe on here) that makes awesome tutus!!  She did a custom one for my DD's Halloween costume.  Here's the link to her store:

http://luanded.storenvy.com/.

If I come across the site for the tutu dresses I'll let you know!

**Did you check etsy.com?

"Great. So you've fallen in love again. Go wash yourself off. Dirty stuff." --STM

juansmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Thank you:) i love tu-tus but some are overly pricey and as girly as my girl is she plays hard so i cant see paying an insane amount of money for something she plays in:)  i am def gonna check out this mamas store thank you:)

GiannasMommy06
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:04 PM
I'm almost positive she's in the planning your kids party group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmissmommy558
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:06 PM

they are easy and super cheap to make yourself also :)

juansmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Quoting lilmissmommy558:

I am not at all crafty but wanna try, id adore making one myself for her, could u lead me to how to figure it out?

lilmissmommy558
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:15 PM

I am about as crafty as my 2 yr old, I just bought some elastic and the colors I wanted and made them I hand sewed them my first couple were far from perfect but it was fun and my DD's love them and I buy leggings to go under them

juansmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:17 PM

thank you:)

Cearley_est_02
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:20 PM

My dd has a tut dress and I paid well a lot for it lol.. but I make her tutu ( the skirts.) we put leggings under them she loves them they are so easy to make. go to youtbe.com  and type in how to make a no sew tutu and it will walk you thew how to make one. If you want a tutu dress go on facebook and look for littlebugsandbows. she makes the best tutu dresses for a good price.

mama_lively
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:20 PM

you can also make her her own tu tu you can go to you tube and put in how to make a tu tu it will show you

saduncan
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:21 PM

here's a tutorial on how to make a tutu.

http://crafthappymom.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-to-make-elastic-waist-tutu.html

Quoting juansmommy:

Quoting lilmissmommy558:

I am not at all crafty but wanna try, id adore making one myself for her, could u lead me to how to figure it out?

"Great. So you've fallen in love again. Go wash yourself off. Dirty stuff." --STM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)