Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

medication side effect fix?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:48 PM
  • 5 Replies

lately my migraines are off of the charts, i take medication for them, but only take if i really just cant function, iv learned to function with a migraine, but today is one of those days I had to take one, im so sensetive to odor and light and have 2 kiddos who need to be fed etc. Since the last time they switchd my meds cause the othr made my heart race, this is th first time iv taken the new med, and it has me so dizzy and sleepy, plus i still have a migraine, anyody know how to calm the side affects? in a few hours it wont matter i can just lay down but right now ii need this yuck feeling to subside

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nickieb85
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:50 PM

I have no clue (as many things as I have had to take meds for I've never had migraines)  but I hope you feel better soon!

kirstn007
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:51 PM

wow thats horrible! i only get them a few times a year and my eyes become very sensitive and i have a hell headache along with vision impairment and tunnel vision. I took a migraine medicine once which also made me sleep, there isnt anything you can do.. i hope you can go la down very soon i really feel for you. does anyone know what is triggering your migraines??

juansmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:56 PM

thanx girls:) they havent triggered why i get htem, iv seen a chriopractor as well changed diet, no msg etc but i still get them, if someone walks by and perfume is too strong i can gt one instantly.  iv had them since i was a young child, and unfortuantly i think my son is following me:(

kirstn007
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:00 PM

i know some people have to stay on a really good sleep schedule, like going to sleep at the same time every night. i know the weather can cause them too. good luck i hope you get some rest.

amber_1024
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:01 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)