Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm basically Amazing!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:07 PM
  • 27 Replies

I'm basically the most amazing fiance in the world haha. I just spent close to 1000$ on my hunny's birthday!

This is what I bought him!

A PS3 with the games mafia 2, bioshock 2, and resident evil 5. The stand so it can sit vertically without being wobbly. A new cell phone because we cancelled our plan since I didn't use it enough. I got him one of the ones from wal mart with a 45$ plan a month. It's a samsung something. An ipod trip for the car for his nano I bought and had engraved for our 1 yr anniversary! Dinner and a movie at either the cheesecake factory or the melting pot :) AND A BABY! haha

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss-B
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:17 PM

WOW that's too much money...LOL but you go girl!

ChelseaLiz
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:19 PM

It's what he wanted :) He will like it. He doesn't know he's getting it all! haha

Alison_C
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:20 PM

You do know he's going to compare all future birthdays to this one, don't you? Hehe.

ChelseaLiz
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:22 PM

he's not like that haha. He'll actually try to tell me to take it back haha. He's a fruit cake. He always tells me he never wants anything but he always like what I get him. I was like fine I'll get you what I think you'll like then so it's his fault! haha

Quoting Alison_C:

You do know he's going to compare all future birthdays to this one, don't you? Hehe.

Gallivan07

And the baby will be sleeping.....on the floor LOL j/k 

ChelseaLiz

Haha why would that happen?

Quoting Gallivan07:

And the baby will be sleeping.....on the floor LOL j/k 

mily_21
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:30 PM

That's awesome!!! As long as you can afford it then why not :)

ashleydwnng
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:30 PM

well, I think it's awesome. I'm having huge problems on what to mget mine for our anniversary that was saturday. he's a game nerd and I was thinkin one of those stands that recharges you controllers. he has an x box.

BabyBrooke13
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:33 PM

and a baby ? ? ? did you get a BFP today ? ? ?

lilmoosesmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Well if you have the money to spend that good, he'll love it if its stuff he wanted. even if he didn't want it...

My hubby hates having money spent on him. Once I spent 200 on a hard drive for the xbox360 (This was when they first came out & were costly.) & he took it back & spent the money on me. Guess what he ended up getting a few months ago... Yep you gussed it an hard drive.... go figure!!!

But Im sure he'll love everything...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)